▪️Chapter 8▪️The Truth▪️

[3rd Person POV]

"Hyungs... Where is my phone?" Jungkook asked, glaring at the other members.

The Hyungs stayed silent. Shaken up by the maknae in front of them. Jungkook's eyes started turning pitch black, his wings fully spread out, slowly turning into shades of dark gray and slightly twitching. His halo started to turn a dark red.  He started slowly approaching his Hyungs.

"I said. Where. Is. MY. PHONE?!" He repeated, raising his voice.

"U-uh, Hyung? W-what's happening?" Jimin whimpered, clutching on to Namjoon's arm.

"I-I don't know, Jiminie... I t-think he is getting possessed by his anger..."

Jungkook scowled and snapped his head towards Jin who was cowering in fear.

"HYUNG. GIVE. MY PHONE. BACK." Jungkook bellowed, his voice echoing through the halls, alerting Bang PD and the other staff.

Jin built up his courage and shouted back. "No! I want you tell us why! Why are you ALWAYS being defensive of your phone? Why are you isolating yourself from us? Why are you angry at us? Is something bothering you?" The questions enraged Jungkook even more.

"No Hyung! Don't do that! It'll make Jungkook even more angry!" Taehyung shrieked, curling himself up as small as he could.

Just at that moment, Bang PD arrived with the Manager and security guards. The helpless CEO frantically glanced at Jungkook, who was dangerously close to his Hyungs who were backed up at the wall.

"JUNGKOOK-AH! STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY!!" Bang PD yelled. Jungkook glanced at the elder and ignored him.

"NO, JUST GIVE ME THE GODDAMN PHONE JIN!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU SAY WHY!" Jungkook clenched his fists but did not harm his Hyung. He stopped in his tracks and slowly backed away a few steps.

"I DID IT, TO PROTECT YOU!" Tears ran down Jungkook's face, "I don't know how! I don't know when! But this unknown person got my number. I tried. I tried so hard! I could not block this person and I couldn't tell anyone about the unknown number. Why?! IT THREATENED ME! It said that they will murder you Hyungs. It told me, to prevent from you guys being killed, I had to follow their rules. That's why I was ignoring you guys. I didn't want you Hyungs to die because of me. I didn't even know if I should believe it or not! But I did... To protect you..."

Jungkook fell onto his knees on the floor, tears rolling down his cheeks. His wings, that was now relaxed on his back, eyes and halo turned back to their original colour. His Hyungs calmed down and rushed to their maknae's side, soothing him and comforting him.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Jungkook repeatedly cried out.

"Shh... Jungkookie... It's okay, we all understand. Jin Hyung is also sorry for yelling at you." Yoongi whispered in Jungkook's ear, giving his phone back from Jin.

"We will figure out how to deal with this." Namjoon added.

Bang PD, who has been watching the whole unexpected situation unfold, approached the group.

"What is this about an unknown contact boys?"

"O-oh PD-nim!" J-Hope jumped back in surprise. "You must've heard all of the commotion. There is an unknown contact that is affecting our Jungkookie badly."

"Mm.. Okay. I'll think of a way to find out on who the person is. For now, give Jungkook some TLC (Tender Loving Care)." Bang PD instructed, walking back to his office.

"Yes PD-nim." Yoongi responded.

Everyone's attention was redirected to the maknae, who has stopped crying but was still upset about the whole situation. His Hyungs surrounded Jungkook, all leaning in for a group hug, their warmth radiating from their bodies. They stayed in that position for a few minutes until Jungkook started to move. He wiped his remaining tears and sniffled.

"Thank you Hyungs... For understanding... I feel guilty about ignoring and isolating myself from you guys. I really wanted to tell you, but I was afraid to do so." Jungkook sighed.

"Aigoo, Kookie. It's okay, really. We all understand that you did it to protect us and we are grateful for that. But please, next time, tell us okay? We will immediately tell PD-nim and he will increase security." Jimin smiled. "Now let's go, okay? PD-nim might be waiting for us."

The septet stood up and made their way out of the studio to be met with Bang PD and 10 random staff members. Bang PD explained that they will first check their staff if one of them was the guilty one. The staff members lined themselves up against the wall and Jungkook proceeded to call the number. None of their phones rang. Bang PD let them continue their work and repeated the same process with the other staff.

[Mr.Lee POV]

Right after my meeting on how I was going on my first few weeks of being a cameraman, my phone started repeatedly getting calls over and over. I didn't think much of it as it was most likely those annoying people who wanna sell stuff on a ridiculous price. I turned to my left and I spotted Jungkook and the others with Bang PD instructing staff to continue working. I was curious about what they were talking about so I stayed against the wall, peeking my head around the corner once in a while.

"No one's phone rang... Do you think we have to start a police case and get them to track my phone?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm.. Maybe, but I feel we didn't check everyone yet. Let's walk around to look for other people we haven't checked on yet." Bang PD replied, heading towards where I am standing.

'Dang it! I gotta hide! But where?!'

I frantically looked around and walked in a random direction I thought of. I continued to walk and ignore everything that was happening around me.

'Just continue walking... It'll be okay...' I was succeeding until I heard someone call my name...

"Mr.Lee! Could you come here for a moment please?" Bang PD called from behind.

'Ah crap...'

I turned around to face the CEO, flashing an awkward and fake smile. He explained about the current situation with Jungkook. I had no choice but to hold out my phone. My palms started to sweat and my hand was slightly shaking. I didn't dare to even look at the screen. Jungkook pressed the dial button and waited for a few seconds.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ringg ringg...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for 500+ reads!! I'm so grateful!💜💜💜 Surprisingly, I didn't really have a writers block! Yayyyyy!!!! So yeah, I'm pretty satisfied with my work :)

But now, I have insomnia after a long time. If someone has any tips for dealing with insomnia please PLEASE text me. I easily get concerned when this happens. This is my third night...

Go ahead and support CHIMMYCOOKYTATA21 HER BOOKS ARE AMAZING!!! And we are basically supporting each other now by doing this. XD

That's all for now. Good morning/night!

Word Count: 1175 words.

[UNEDITED]