▪️Chapter 11▪️Full of Fun! Pt.2▪️

[DAY 2 | THURSDAY | 3rd Person POV]

"Wow Hyungs!! Look at the view!!!" Jungkook exclaimed, pressing his face against the window. "There are so many rows of strawberry bushes!"

That's right, BTS are going to the strawberry farm today! More specifically, Jin's Uncle's strawberry farm. The all members except for Jin, who was driving, looked at the direction their makane was looking at and made sounds of excitement and astonishment.

Jin smiled fondly at the rear view mirror's reflection of his dongsaengs gazing at the scenery before them.

"Surprise! I decided to take us to my Uncle's strawberry farm!"

"Wah~! Thank you Jin Hyung!! This looks amazing!" Thanked Jimin.

"I'm glad you are all excited as well. Even though I kept on telling that we should pay him, my Uncle insisted that we go for free!"

"That's so nice of him!" J-Hope praised, the other members nodding and making noises in agreement.

Their van eventually parked at the car park next to the gateway to the farm. The members climbed out of the vehicle and headed towards the gate to be met with Jin's Uncle. The members bowed in politeness.

"Aigoo, no need to be too formal. You're Jin's dongsaengs and I consider you family!" The Uncle smiled.

"Thank you Uncle, you're the best." Jin hugged his Uncle, making the younger members silently coo.

The older guided everyone to the gate, handing everyone a small basket each. The members thanked Jin's Uncle and entered the gate to start their journey through the field.

"Jin Hyungie? Are we allowed to eat the strawberries?" Jungkook asked, eager to stuff his mouth with strawberries.

"Yes, just don't eat too much that you're sick, okay?" Jin said sternly.

"Arasseo Jin Hyung." The members replied in unison.

The members split up into 3 teams, Namjin, TaeHopeGi and Jikook. The team with the most strawberries won. Everyone started sprinting around, collecting as many strawberries as they could. At the same time, everyone was having fun and enjoying eating the delicious red berries.

"Hyung! How many berries do you have?" Taehyung called out from behind J-Hope.

"Maybe about 20 berries!"  J-Hope shouted back. "Yoongi Hyung says he has 15!"

"I have 18 berries! Most of them are big!"

Just then, Jungkook and Jimin ran and stopped  beside beside Taehyung's team, a row of strawberry bushes separating them.

"Just 43 berries? Me and Jiminie Hyung have about 50!" Jungkook laughed, continuing to eat and collect more strawberries.

Taehyung playfully glared Jungkook running ahead and started to gather berries faster. After about 30 minutes, the members met up at the gate again, panting and full of strawberries. The results were:

1st Place: NamJin
2nd Place: JiKook
3rd Place: TaeHopeGi

An unexpected twist as TaeHopeGi and Jikook themselves thought they would win. But Namjin was smart enough not to eat the berries from their baskets and kept on collecting. Everyone climbed back into the van and headed straight home.

[In the Dorms]

Jungkook walked out of his room, revealing his wings and halo in the process. As he came downstairs, an uncomfortable feeling grew in his stomach. He approached Jin in the kitchen, his arms wrapped around his body in discomfort.

"Hyung... I think I ate too much strawberries..." Jungkook quietly groaned.

Jin rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Aigoo Kookie. Even when I warned you, you couldn't help but eat a lot."

Jungkook slightly shook his head and his cheeks turned pink from embarrassment. His wings slightly covering his body and face. "But they were so hard to resist!"

"Silly Kookie. You can go ahead and rest in your room. Luckily, we are not planning to go out tomorrow."

"Hehe. Okay Hyung!" Jungkook smiled.

—————TIME SKIP—————

[DAY SIX | MONDAY | 9:30 PM | 3rd Person POV]

All the members, except for Jungkook gathered in the living room. They made sure that Jungkook was distracted by his video games and they started talking.

"Okay, we have everything ready for tomorrow?" Jin quietly asked, taking precaution so that the maknae didn't hear.

Everyone nodded. "I have ordered cake today and it should be coming by tomorrow morning." Jimin said.

"Namjoon and I got 50 plain T-Shirts." Jin added.

"I got some more presents for Jungkook over the week and Hobi and Yoongi Hyung have used the party decor that I bought with Jin Hyung." Taehyung finished.

"Great! Everything is set to go!" Jimin quietly clapped in excitement, making the others smile fondly and coo.

"Yup! Okay so, what we shall do is..." Jin said quietly again, his dongsaengs coming closer together.

Tomorrow was a special day for their Golden Maknae.

—————————————————Sorry for the big time skip. They honestly didn't do anything much over the week and I don't want the story to go slow and drag on. Sorry that it's boring and short. I had a writers block and my mind is just blank.

Thank you for 1.23K+ reads and 100 votes by the way! I'm glad people are enjoying this book! I'm grateful for each and every read and vote I get! 💜💜💜

That's all for now. Keep safe and sanitize!! Goodnight/morning!!!

Word Count: 865 words.

[UNEDITED]