▪️Chapter 12▪️Surprise!▪️

[Jungkook POV]

I woke up. It was dark, but it was also slightly dusty and my mattress felt thin and worn out... My bed isn't like this... I sat up straight and observed my surroundings more. There was a broken heart monitor and empty IV bags on the floor. I got out of the bed, using my wings to blow the dust away, revealing more of the room. There was a window, however, there were bars built outside of the window, like a jail cell. I dusted away the floors until I heard some glass break. I smashed a syringe. But... There was blue substance leaking out from it...

The door smashed open revealing... No one... Just an empty space full of darkness. I stood their frozen in fear, my wings starting to curl around my body. I continued to stare at the door when I sensed someone next to me. I turned around to find a tall figure standing too close to me. He was holding a syringe, he held it up and lunged towards me.

I felt excruciating pain from my neck as he forcefully stabbed it injecting the mysterious fluid and...

I woke up.

I frantically scanned the room as I breathed in heavily. It was a nightmare. It felt so real though. I shivered a bit and looked at my clock on the bedside table. It was 4 AM. I curl myself up in my wings and blanket again and let darkness take over me once again, having a dreamless sleep.

[Jin POV]

I had finished cooking breakfast and everyone had come down to the table in an excited mood. Today is Jungkook's birthday and we have lots of fun things organised. I entered the maknae's room and cooed at the adorable sight. He was wearing his Cooky pajamas and his brown hair was all poofy and fluffy. He looked like a small innocent child, snuggled up in a curled position in his blankets. His wings also wrapped around his body. I slowly bent down beside him and hugged him awake.

"Jungkookie, it's time to get up and eat breakfast~" I quietly said, nudging the younger a bit.

Jungkook stirred and opened his cute doe eyes. He looked at me and flashed his bunny smile.

"Mm...Morning Hyung," He responded with his raspy voice.

"We have waffles, so go get ready and come down stairs okay?"

"Mkay."

[Jungkook POV]

After breakfast, I just hung around the sofa, playing piano tiles on my phone. My other Hyungs disappeared to their rooms but I didn't think much of it. Tomorrow was back to work so everyone probably wanted to get as much rest as they could. I continued to mind my own business until I started to sense something a little off. But nothing was weird happening.. It's just that I felt like something was about to happen.

Just then, all the curtains were pulled together, blocking the sunlight from shining through. Darkness fell around the room very quickly. I stood up, my wings fully extended in alarm. I tried looking around the room to find no one. After what felt like minutes looking around the dark, I heard singing from behind me.

"Saeng-il chukha hamnida! Saeng-il chukha hamnida!" I turned around to find Jimin Hyung holding banana cake with candles lit up on top. The rest of my Hyungs singing along behind Jimin Hyung.

"Saranghaneun Jungkook-ssi!! Saeng-il chukha hamnida~!" I stood there frozen and speechless. I have to be honest, I didn't realise that today was my birthday!

"Blow the candles out, Jungkookie." Jimin Hyung giggled. I blew out the candles and the members opened the curtains for the light to come through and pulled me in for a group hug. 

"I... I don't know w-what to say, I..." I stuttered out, "Thank you so much Hyungies." I pulled everyone back in for another group hug.

"You're welcome Kookie. Happy 18th birthday our Golden Maknae." Jin Hyung said.

We broke out of the hug and I let my wings send a small gust of wind towards my Hyungs making them stumble back a little.

"But you did freak me out! Hmph." I pouted, crossing my arms. Everyone including me, started laughing our heads off, while getting of cake either eating it or flicking it at each other. This was one of the best birthdays ever.

[Mr.Lee POV]

I sneakily peeked through the living room window once in a while. Jungkook was having a mini food fight with his Hyungs. It was adorable to see that little boy all so grown up but acting like a playful child. It's been a while since I've personally met him, and I can only wish for that to happen again. I sighed once I heard my walkie talkie that was hidden in my ear make a 'beep' sound, signalling that Boss was about to speak.

"How is the target? You haven't come back yet." Boss asked, all this waiting might be making him mad.

"Well uh... It might have to wait until night. I just heard that they will be going to a water park and will most likely be out for most of the day.." I said, hoping that Boss won't lash out in anger.

"Okay, I will wait until tomorrow. Just at least come back. WITH THAT BOY." He replied sternly, the walkie talkie making another 'beep' sound, signalling that Boss is offline.

I sighed and looked into my bag with a syringe and a photo of Jungkook.

'I'm sorry Jungkook. But if I do anything else... Bad things will happen to the family..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And you...'

---------------------------------------

Hello everyone! How's everyone doing? I sure that people are enjoying the BANGBANGCON live. I am too! I was also able to upload a chapter during the live. 😂😅 Sorry if it's boring or whatever, my mind has been blank lately and I have online classes now. So, updates will be less frequent unfortunately, but I will try to update as much as I can.

Thank you everyone for 1.6K reads!! I'm grateful for each and every single read I get. I really cannot believe it, many people enjoy my story. And I'm happy and grateful for that. 💜💜💜😊

That's all for now, stay clean and sanitise! IMMA CONTINUE WATCHING THE LIVE NOW. BAI BAI!!!!!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜

Word Count: 1037 words.

[UNEDITED]