Your Eyes Rolled Back [M]

[playing

[playing....]

Maroon 5 - Lips On You
1:05  ───|────── 3:14
|              II             |
                          ∞           

═════════•°•🔞•°•═════════

Taehyung doesn't know how did they end up in this position. They were just watching TV, stealing kisses from time to time, then suddenly Jungkook is on his lap, making out, hands roaming over each other's bodies, bodies pressing extremely close leaving no space in between, wanting to feel each other with their everything.

"I love you Tae", Jungkook whispers.

"I love you too, angel." he replies, pressing a chaste peck on the said angel's lips.

Taehyung wastes no time in carrying Jungkook to their shared bedroom, lips still attached to each other, because as much as he'd like to take the younger right there on their couch, he knows Jungkook is a sucker for romance.

He lays the younger on their bed gently, him hovering over the younger, with their lips meeting for a passionate kiss. He roams his hands over the smooth skin of his Kookie while Jungkook pulls him closer wrapping his hands around his nape.

He pulls away to take the sight of his angel laying breathless on their bed, skin flushed and lips swollen. Taehyung asks the younger to turn on his stomach and raise his ass higher up as his tongue digs past his rim, sucking around it. He drags his mouth through the rim to the rings of his muscles that clench around his thick tongue.

He takes his time devouring the younger because they're usually very busy with their own work most of the time and don't often get the time to do it.

He buries his face into Jungkook's ass and shifts a hand from where it's wrapped around his middle, to slip a finger past him rim.

The younger lets out a noise- a low moan that makes Taehyung's stomach twist with want.

After few minutes, he slips second digit inside the younger's hole.

Taehyung continues fucking his gaping hole with his tongue while his long digit shoves inside and scissors the clenching hole.

He leans over to the side of the pillow Jungkook has his head rested on and grabs the bottle of lube and pours generous amount onto his hole.