Can I Order You ?

[playing

[playing....]

BTS - Coffee
1:05 ───|────── 2:53
| II |

Kim Taehyung had never wished for things to become this way but some situations can't be helped.

His heart is restless inside his chest, his hands holding the small bouquet of flowers, his hold tightening as his nervousness begins to eat his stomach.

Will Jungkook even like the flowers? Will he find him strange and feel uncomfortable? Will he... will he stop being Tae's friend anymore ?

Tae shakes those thoughts away, taking a sip of the glass of water in front of him.

Is he even working tonight?

He sighs.

He would have happily just kept visiting the restaurant every evening just to see Jungkook but it was already affecting his budget since it was not a cheap place to eat and he really didn't want to become broke as well.

He knows it might be too soon, too rushed, but if he doesn't ask Jungkook out tonight, he will surely be unable to built up courage ever again. He couldn't stop himself from doing so. Not when Jungkook was the best part of his day.

He still remembers the first time he met him, how he had spilled the glass of water on the table the moment the waiter had smiled at him- bunny like, warm and gentle, like the rising sun in the morning, painting the world in soft hues of yellow, red and blue.

He remembers how the waiter had laughed, leaning in to pick up the glass and accidentally grazing his hand as he went to do the same thing.

"Hm, sir, this clumsiness could only mean one thing..."

For a second, he wanted to say, "Yes, you're beautiful and I cant seem to think straight" but that was too much for the moment and not enough to explain the waiter's charming smile and the impact it had on him.

The waiter continued, "That you're really hungry!" followed by a short laughter, "I'm Jeon Jungkook, your waiter for the evening. What can I get for you?"

"I want my heart back, please?" is what he wanted to say but he couldn't bring himself to do so, for he'd just seen the boy also, he'd known that his heart would never be his again the moment he saw the boy.

Looking at the watch on his wrist, Tae searches around the crowded restaurant for a familiar round boy and the sound of heartwarming laughter. A drop of sweat trails down his neck and he reaches with his finger to pull at the neck of his button shirt, feeling slightly suffocated. He unconsciously fixes his hair with trembling fingers, going over the words he has practiced over and over during the day to say to Jungkook.