High Over You [M]

[playing

[playing....]

Sivik - High
0:59  ───|────── 3:53
|              II             |
                          ∞           

═════════•°•🔞•°•═════════

Taehyung was only just cuddling his lover; Jungkook when he feels sudden urge to do more. He begins to leave sloppy wet kisses on younger's nape just the way he knew the younger liked. He turns the younger's body to face, their eyes locking at the movement. Both of them find themselves getting lost in each other's eyes, faces too close to each other, lips brushing against one another, their peach and mint scented breaths mixing together. They slowly lean in, lips finally pressing together.

Taehyung turns them over, him hovering over Jungkook. Taehyung puts one hand on Jungkook's nape, bends his head across his arm and kisses him, softly at first, and then a swift intense motion makes Jungkook cling onto Taehyung as the only solid thing. Taehyung's insistent tongue parts Jungkook's shaking lips, sending wild tremors along his nerves, making him feel the sensations he could never get used to. And then Jungkook's tongue is in Taehyung's mouth, both of their tongues so urgent.

"Mine," Taehyung whispers as he slowly parts his lips away from Jungkook and starts sucking and biting along his jawline, neck, then trailing lower lower making possessive bite marks over his Jungkook's body. Taehyung was glad to be the first and only one to be this close to Jungkook. As long as Jungkook is willing to be with him, he'd never leave him, he doesn't care about others' disapproval.

He feels a hand sliding down his neck, chest and to his bulge. He looks up to see a mischievous glint present on his eyes. "On your knees, baby," he orders before he feels a hot breath blow over his clothed dick. Jungkook mewls appreciatively as he marvels at the sizable bulge beneath Taehyung's sweatpants. Jungkook gives it a kittenish lick and a low moan escapes his mouth. He slowly slides his cock out of his boxers giving it a licka groan escaping Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung feels a strong hand grip around the base of his cock while another plays with his balls, fondling them. Jungkook thumbs at his slit, spreading the fluid. He gives few pumps to his cock and shifts his eyes to Taehyung's face, his eyes ironically soft compared to the current situation they are in. He pokes his tongue out and licks the tip. With a hold around the base again, he tongues at the underside, wetting the organ, feeling the pulsing veins.

Taehyung entangles his hands in Jungkook's black, wavy hair. He tugs particularly hard when the younger sinks his mouth onto his shaft, swallowing more than half his length in a go, choking in the process. Jungkook's mouth is closed along his shaft, head bobbing up and down. Teeth lightly scrape against the length when he tries to move his lips from around the cock to take it fully.

He continues deep throating the older, eliciting a pained sound at the sensation, fingers gripping his hair a little tighter with every lick and suck. The older loses control and his hips thrust forward, shoving his length into his mouth, an obscene noise coming from the younger.

He knows he can't take it any longer when his cock twitches in the boy's mouth. Taehyung uses his hand gripping his locks to detach him from himself, a string of saliva still keeping them together. He grabs Jungkook's chin, forcing him upwards, to get him to look at him. The way he looks now makes Taehyung crazy; his face covering in a beautiful shade of blush, tears sliding down his cheeks, lips swollen and covered in saliva and his precum.

"Your turn, baby," he whispers as he gets up and pushes Jungkook down on their bed and spreads his cheeks apart. Taehyung's wet and hot tongue surround Jungkook's hole and it makes his eyes clench shut and his moans get louder the longer that hot wet heat keeps sucking on his hole. He feels himself getting warmer and weaker, feeling as if the tongue inside him is sucking the life out of him.

Taehyung inserts one of his lubed up long fingers inside the hole along with his tongue. Jungkook voice turns hoarse with his continuous moans and rambling of incoherent words. He feels another finger slip inside of him which makes him want to come. The coil in his stomach makes him feel high but he knows he has to control himself. His moans turn into a wrecked scream when he feels two long fingers working inside of him alongside the thick tongue ramming into his hole.

"Tae, I'm ready," he pleads when it starts to become too much for him, the pleasure too overwhelming for him. Taehyung only hums.

"How do you want me ?" He asks.

"I want you however you want to be wanted," Taehyung says with a fond smile.

Jungkook decides to lay on his back. Taehyung holds his cock in his hand, spreading lube over it before he is lining himself up before Jungkook's entrance and slowly pushes into it. He groans loudly when he sees Jungkook's tight hole swallowing him, before he thrusts inside again.him and Jungkook He picks up his pace after a few more thrusts, going deeper and deeper with each thrust.

A specific thrust hits the younger's sweet spot, wailing Jungkook out. His face is covered with sweat and tears brimming down his face, cheeks flushed pink and he looks so pretty, elegant, gorgeous, however you name it. Taehyung may not believe in God but he does believe in Jungkook because the said male looks no less than a divine creature.

Once he finds the younger's prostate, he hits it harshly with every thrust leaving him so pliant and quivering mess under him. Their hips clash with every thrust, the sound of their skin slapping reverberating in the room. Every time he pushes inside the hole, it clenches around him so good. "Ah, Tae, you fill me up so well, feel so full."

"Gonna mold your hole in the shape of my cock, baby," he groans as he pick up his pace,inhumanly fast. They both are breathless, gasping around for air. They both feel high over each other with the pure desire burning inside them. Taehyung harshly grabs younger's cock and wrapping his hands around it with a tight grip before pumping his cock incredibly fast, younger spilling his cum all over his hands, screaming his name out loud as he comes.

The older continues, his motion getting a bit sloppy with his orgasm nearing. The younger clenches around his cock a few times before he is spilling his load inside the younger, pumping him full of his cum. Taehyung falls over Jungkook before he collects himself. He pulls himself out and rolls onto the bed beside Jungkook, wrapping his arm around him and pulling him in to cuddle. They both agree to clean up tomorrow, much rather preferring cuddles after sex.

⚜🌀⚜

My first time writing a smut ! I hope this filth was fine !