Chapter 5

I woke up to my phone blowing up with texts... from Carl. 54 unread texts.

---------------------
Carl💞

I'm sorry ma.

Are you gonna answer?

Look I'm sorry.

I didn't know you were gonna be
Home.

Look I'm really sorry baby girl it was my fault, it'll never happen again.

--------------------

That's the text I was waiting for. The sweet apologetic response. I sat up in my bed and held my phone.

--------------------
Carl💞

I'll be over in 10 you
Have explaining to do

Ugh.

--------------------

I got out of bed and picked out an outfit, I would normally wear his hoodie but I was still filled with anger, So I put on a black fitted crop top and some blue ripped jeans. I walked out the door and headed over to the Gallagher's. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Fiona.

"Hey kid what're you doing here"
"I'm here to talk to Carl"
"Oh god what'd he do"
"Everything"
"You have my permission to do whatever needs to be done"

I laughed "ok thank you fi." She just gave me a sweet smile.

She opened the door wider for me to walk in. I stormed upstairs and into his room.

"Woah! You've ever hear of knocking ia-"

He looked up and locked eyes with me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Carl"
"Look I'm sorry I know what I did was wr-"

He was stopped with his words as I slapped him across the face.

"Yeah no shit what you did was wrong, look I know we aren't dating but you know we both have feelings for each other."

I screamed at him as tears flooded my eyes.

"Or was I just a nice rebound from dom, huh?, answer me you prick!"

I pushed him over and over again tears streaming down my face.

"No kylie, you're everything to me, I really don't know what I was thinking, I couldn't tell how I felt about you until I saw how upset you were when dom came over, look I feel bad."

I fell into his arms. He hugged me close. I was left crying in his chest. He sat me down and tried to calm me. He ran his fingers through my hair and gave me a comforting kiss on the cheek.

I got up and laid in his bed. I felt his warmth flow around me as he held me tight.

"I'm sorry" he said trying to hold back his tears. "I'll never do that again, I promise" I could feel his warm tears flow down my back.

Fiona came upstairs and saw me and Carl laying there.
"Glad to see y'all made up, didn't sound too good from what i heard downstairs"

I carefully got out of bed as Carl was asleep trying not to wake him. I went down the hall and talked to fiona.

"So what was it all about"
"He has another girl over when I walked in, and they were making out On the couch, I know we aren't dating but I still felt angery towards him."
"Y'all might as well be dating, all he ever talks about is you." She laughed "he really likes you kylie"
"Then why'd he have that girl over?"
"You'll never know what goes through carls mind, and he'll never understand and admit he did something wrong unless he really likes you , and it looks like he really likes you."
"Yeah you have a point, thank you fiona"

I gave her a tight hug. "You're welcome sweety" she said. She reminded me a lot of my mom.

I crawled back into bed with Carl and dozed off.

"DINNER!" I heard lip yell from the kitchen. I woke up and saw that Carl wasn't in the bed anymore. I walked down stairs and saw Carl at the table.

"Why didn't you wake me up" I said with a smile on my face.
"You're so cute when your sleeping, I didn't want to wake you."
My cheeks flushed a red color as I walked towards him. I sat down next to him and began eating. We were all poking fun until we heard the door. There was a person knocking over and over again. Carl shoved me behind him.

Fiona opened the door slightly and peeked out.

"For fucks sake leave!" She slammed the door and walked back to the table.

"Who was that" Ian questioned.
"Monica" fiona said rolling her eyes

Everyone at the table groaned.

"What's so bad about Monica?" I asked

"She's our mom and only comes here when she needs money or a roof over her head." Carl said
"Oh"
"She's like frank but she's also bipolar" lip said with a mouth full of food. " no offense Ian , but She's a drunk and a junkie so we just leave her out there till she goes away"

"None taken"Ian said laughing

"She also tried to kill herself on thanksgiving." Debbie added.

After we were all finished Carl offered to walk me home. Of course I said yes. We headed out the door and walked back to kev and v's house. Although I haven't seen v since she stormed out in kev, I'm pretty sure she'll come back.
"You know I could've walked myself home, it's right next door"
"Yeah but I just wanted to see you one last time before you went home"
"Awe you're so sweet" I said sarcastically.

We were at my doorstep and I was about to head inside.
"Hey wait" Carl said grabbing my shoulder.
"What?" I said confused

He leaned in to kiss me. Our lips were almost touching when kev opened the door and saw us

"Oh- uh my bad but Kylie your social worker is here."

I looked up at kev and then behind him my eyes grew big. My heart started racing. What was about to happen? Was she going to take me back? I can't go back. I'm fine here, I have a life here, I just got comfortable here. What was she doing?

The bad girlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara