Chapter 18

"Um last question ever been to jail or juvie." I asked looking up from the application.
"Maybe" he said looking up with a smirk on his face.
"No shit." I said as my jaw dropped "you've been to juvie." I said letting out a half laugh
"Yeah, it was for drug trafficking" he said scratching his head. "But that was last year, but I made juvie my bitch" he said laughing. We placed the finished applications in an envelope and set them aside.
"We'll go tomorrow to turn them in" I said parting the envelopes on the nightstand.

I walked out if carls room and into debbies.
"Hey Debbs, how's,yk going?" I asked walking in and shutting the door behind me.
"Um I don't know if I should keep it, but I need to tell fiona without her hating me for being so stupid." She stammered pacing around her room.
"We can tell her together, I'll be there with you."
"Should we do it right now, she's in a good mood." Debbie said biting her nails
"The sooner the better" I nodded.

We walked down stairs and called fiona into the kitchen.
"Hey! What's up?" She asked sitting at the table with us.
"Fiona, whenever I say this you have to promise not to go fiona mode on me."
"Um okay" Fiona scoffed with a big smile on her face
"Fiona I'm pregnant, and I know it's my fault I was being stupid at that party I went to."
"Debbs, look I'm not mad, but you can't keep that baby, you're too young to be a mom." Fiona said while holding debbies hand.
"But fiona I want to keep this baby, because it was my fault and now I need to learn responsibility." Debbie said snatching her hand back from fiona
"Debbie." Fiona laughed "you're only 16, you have a life ahead of you and all that's gonna stop if you have this baby." Fiona said laughing
"Fiona I'm keeping this damn baby" Debbie said getting up
"Fine!" Fiona said getting up with her "but if you have that baby, you're not gonna live under my roof." Fiona said walking away.

Debbie stood there in shock of what fiona just said. Debbie broke out into tears.
"Hey, hey, it'll be okay, whenever you have the baby you can come to my house, it's no problem." I said comforting her.
Debbie stormed off into her room shutting me out.

I heard Carl walk down the steps
"What the hell just happened?" He said pointing upstairs.
"You're sister is pregnant and Fiona said she's gonna kick her out if she keeps the baby" I said placing my hand on my hip
"Oh shit" he said obviously shocked "but hey on the bright side, at least you look sexy when you're stressed out." Carl said looking me up and down with a smirk on his face
"Shut up, not right now" I said laughing at him.

He pulled me closer grabbing my hips but he didn't do anything other than give me a soft kiss on the lips,
"Tomorrow?" He asked
Fuck he's so hot.
"Uh yeah, tomorrow" I said stammering over my words.

I walked home and laid in my bed. Playing back what he did earlier today in my head. I couldn't get him out of my head. I was shook from my thoughts when I heard my phone go off. It was Carl.

----------------------

Hey babygirl

Hey!

Thinking about you;)

Me too;)

Prove it🤤

--------------------

My heart began to race, I've never sent pictures like this to anyone, even though he's already seen and explores every inch of my body I was still nervous I was gonna do it wrong.

---------------------
Carls POV

I finally got a text back from her, I thought I scared her off when suggesting a picture.
I opened my messages and it was her beautiful body, she was wearing the most sheer lingerie. Fuck she's hot.
I held my phone up and began pulling my pants down. I started rubbing myself to the picture of her sexy body. I let out soft grunts as she sent another one, she had nothing on in this picture, I kept rubbing myself to her, the thought of her made me want her even more right now. I let out soft grunts as I reached my high. I was left in my bed panting thinking of her.

---------------------

Damn baby🍆💦

Whatcha think;)

You're fuckin sexy babe
--------------------
(Back to kylies POV)

I touched myself to the thought of him, I needed him, I was left wanting him all day. I finally dozed off but I still couldn't shake the thought of Carl.

I woke up and got ready for the day. I wore some tight jean shorts with an oversized red t-shirt. I slipped out the door and headed over to carls house. When I walked in I saw Ian and Mickey on the couch watching a movie.
"Hey kylie" Ian said giving me a slight wave.
"Hey e" I said giving him a smile. "Carl here?" I asked pointing upstairs
"Uh yeah I think so" he said turning his attention back to the tv.

I walked up the steps and opened his door. He was laying in his bed still asleep.
"Caarrrrlllll" I pouted "wake upppp" I walked over to him tapping him.
He groaned as he opened his eyes.
"Mornin sleepyhead, it's like 12" I said sitting next to him."we have to go turn in our applications today"
"What if we both don't get the job" he asked wiping his eyes.
"We don't have to worry about that until they call us and tell us if we got the job" I said giving him a slight push. "C'mon get up, I wanna do something today!" I said hopping up and pulling on his arm.
He jumped up and threw me on the bed and started tickling me
"C-Carl stop." I said laughing until I was crying.
"I'm up." He said pulling a dark gray t-shirt over his head.
"Let's go! You already slept most of the day" I said pointing to the door.