Chapter 16

Please listen to the song while reading, thank you!❤️

As time passed I smelled the warm aroma of someone cooking which means it's getting closer for Carl and I to talk. I was nervous for it because last time we talked he screamed at me, I could see the anger in his eyes.it was scary. All I could do was doze off into space and think of the look on his face when he caught me, he was shattered. And it was my fault. I felt horrible for what I did, but I've never felt this horrible in my life. I felt numb to everything now, everything no longer had an emotion. It was all just kinda, there.
"Dinner!" Fiona yells

I get up and walk to the kitchen trying to make myself not known, not even saying a word. I grab a plate and sit in the back corner of the table. I saw the family swarm around each other with huge smiles on their faces, time began moving slower, I've lost all emotion and feeling.
I could feel my heart sink to my stomach, even tho I was dozed off not paying attention to anything, just by the feeling, I knew it was Carl.
He sat in the furthest chair away from me. I quickly ate my food and washed my dish. I quietly went upstairs to carls room waiting for him to finish dinner.
Tears began rolling down my face, but I felt nothing, no sadness, no anger, nothing. I looked around his room and saw pictures of us in his trash can. I saw all my little surprise gifts were shoved in the closet. Everything in this room made me even more numb than before, seeing my clothes along with his scattered across the floor, along with seeing the side of the bed where I laid still hasn't been touched from last time I was here.

I sat on his bed and hung my head down low, letting the tears drop down onto the floor. I heard the door open slowly, it was Carl.

"Hey look, I love you kylie, and I don't think I plan on stopping anytime soon, so please, tell me the truth, tell me everything that happened." He sat next to me placing his hand on my cheek wiping my tears.

"I got completely thrown, I kept blacking out and then I ended up in that room, I tried." I looked up at him crying "I tried and tried, i was too weak Carl, I wasn't strong enough." I leaned into his chest and began sobbing my heart out.

"It's okay, it's okay," he whispered grabbing me and squeezing me tight running his hand through my hair.
"I'm right here, I believe you, I understand baby."

"I'm so sorry Carl, I- I felt horrible for something I put myself upon" I looked up at him with tears still streaming down my face. "Everything is numb Carl, I'm not okay, I need help" I cried to him finally admitting the truth
"It's not your fault Kylie." He said wiping tears from my face. "Get some sleep, I'll take you to the psychiatrist tomorrow" he planted a soft kiss on my cheek as I laid back into my old spot on the bed.
"I love you Carl." I whispered as he was walking out.
"I love you too Kylie." He reassured as he closed the door.

The next morning I was woke up by Lip and Ian.
"Kylie get up, you have to go" Ian said shaking me.
I screamed and screamed but words never escaped my mouth. I tried to move. It was the numb feeling all over again, but this time it got deeper.

Lip and Ian picked me up and put me in the car. I didn't want to move at all. The whole car ride there I didn't say a word, I never took my eye off of the window. Staring out into eternity.

"Here" Ian parked the car and went up front and got a wheelchair for me.

A few hours passed and I got my test results back.
"Um you might wanna sit down for this" dr geoard told us.
"Kylie has bipolar depression"he said checking off his clipboard.
"It's gonna be at okay"Ian said rubbing my back.
"She's in a depressive episode right now, this could last days, weeks, or even months." Dr. geoard said looking at us
"Yeah we know" Ian said nodding "I suffer from the same thing."
"Alright let's get her back home." Lip said wheeling me out.

We got back to their house.
"Fiona!" Lip yelled.
"In here!" She yelled back
"Kylie is gonna crash here until it's over, she has bipolar depression and the doctor said she's in a depressive episode right now, she needs help cause she's not gonna do it herself"
"Oh shit, okay, we just need to be here for her."
I saw Carl come rushing down the stairs with a worried expression on his face.
"Is she alright? What's wrong?" He questioned
This was the most alive I've seen his eyes ever since that night. My Carl was back, now I needed kylie to Come back. Lip and Ian laid me down back in carls bed. Carl followed behind them and soon after laid next to me wrapping his arms around me planting a soft kiss on the back of my neck.

Something about that soft kiss made me realize everything again,
I began feeling my heart race, I was feeling again.
I turned around and kissed Carl on the lips pulling him in harder and harder. He placed his hands on the back of my head pushing our lips together.
It was him all along, I needed him this whole time, cause without him, I'm barely anything,
I loved him.

"I'm in love with you" I told him through our kisses.
"I missed you the whole time, it was so hard to stay mad at you." He said pulling away for a bit,but still pulling me in after.
"I promise I'll never break you again" I told him pulling away and placing my hand in his chest.
"And I promise not to break you" he said grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers bringing it up and giving it a kiss.

The bad girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें