Chapter 3

Immediately called Connor to tell him what happened. I don't know what it is about him, but he is really easy to talk to. I dialed the familiar number and waited, listening to the well known telephone ring.

Connor picked up on the second ring. "Hey!" He said into the phone.

"Did you see what Jc just tweeted!?" I said excitedly.

"Oh yeah, I was wondering what he meant. So you guys met up?"

"Yeah! It was awesome! Did you see what he said after that though? About his crush?"

"Oh yeah..."

"Is everything alright? You seem down."

"No, no. I'm fine."

"Do you think he could've been talking about me?"

"I guess. It would make sense."

"Connor? Are you sure you're all right?"

"Yeah, I'm great!"

"Ok, well I have to go right now. Do you want to video chat a bit later?"

"Yeah sounds cool. Bye!

"Bye!"

Something was a bit different with Connor today. I wonder what it is? Maybe something happened with his cats. I should've asked about them! I hope they're all right! My phone buzzed and it was a text message from an unknown number: Hey :)

Who could it be? It wasn't Connor or Jc. It was probably one of my brothers friends trying to talk to someone famous like me! Who am I fooling? I'm not half as famous as O2L. "Who is this?" I texted back cautiously.

"It's Kian" Wait. Kian Lawley? Like SuperKian13 Kian Lawley? Its definitely one of my brothers friends just messy with me.

"Kian Lawley?" I answered back. It was worth a shot maybe Connor or Jc gave him my number.

"Yeah ;)" it definitely was one of t brothers friends.

"Are you sure you're not just one of Toby's friends?" I replied, Toby is my brother.

"Who? And no, it's me." He added a picture of himself.

"Oh, Toby is my brother. Him and his friends are always pulling pranks on me like that. One time they made really believe I was talking to Sam."

"Yeah, brothers can be a pain sometimes ;)"

"You have siblings?"

"Well, I was more talking about Sam as my brother :P"

"Oh, haha. Who gave you my number?"

"Oh, everyone has it. Connor gave it to all if us after you guys talked to eachother."

"Oh, I guess I'm just that popular! :P"

"Haha, yes you are! Do you have any other siblings?"

"Yeah, my too brothers, Toby and Presley. Then a sister, Grace."

"Aww, are you the oldest?"

"Yep, what are you up to?"

"Nothing really, just watching xFactor."

"Oh, I'm writing my script for Surprise Sunday on O2L"

"Cool! You ready for the cinnamon challenge?"

"Lol, no! I'm super scared!"

"Maybe we could do it together, like double Surprise Sunday!"

"That's sounds fun, we'd have to check with everyone else, but it would help me a lot."

"Yeah, I could text them and make sure."

"Ok, cool."

I set down my phone and fell into my bean bag chair. Ah, today was a good day. First breakfast with Jc, shooting a video with Jc, talking to Connor, now possibly doing Surprise Sunday with Kian.

My phone vibrated. I sprung out of my seat and grabbed it. "They said yes!" Kian texted.

"Yay! I'm so excited!"

We arranged to meet at a park by the twisty slide. It was like we were in fifth grade scheduling where we were going to kiss. Haha, I wish! I still haven't had my first kiss. I've never had a boyfriend either. Well, I guess I'm just not girlfriend material. I'm too focused on school maybe. I shook the thought out of my head and say on the step by the twisty slide.

"Hey, what's up?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned my head and saw him. Why must every boy I meet be extremely hot while I'm just average?

"Oh, hey!" I greeted him.

"Kian." He put his hand out for a hand shake.

"I'm Paige." I smiled and shook his hand. "I brought my camera."

"I brought the cinnamon." Kian said, "You ready to shoot?"

"Ready as ever!" I was still a bit nervous about the cinnamon but its now it never!

~~~

Hey guys, I know it's been awhile but I'll try to make these chapters a little more frequent. Maybe I'll have a day once a week I'll upload. I dunno, maybe. I'll check how long is approximately takes to write a chapter. I still need a cover! Well thanks for reading everyone!

Much love,

Dream