🥀𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐🥀

July 26, 2004

My parents and I were driving to the hospital, Mom told me there was a surprise waiting for me, but isn't the hospital where bad things happen?... I thought. Mom placed a hand on my knee, I looked up at her to see a huge smile on her face, "it's a good surprise, don't worry... We're adding a new member to the family."

My mouth was agape, "Eomma, your pregnant?!" Mom slid her hand over her forehead and let out a sigh.

"No, Tae, I'm not pregnant. Auntie Rae is." My mother smiled. The car came to a halt, my father opened the back door, a huge grin on his face.

"Let's go, I can't wait!" My father jumped. I just nodded softly slipping out of the car and almost falling over the curb. My Parents walked in but I bolted ahead, trying to find the new addition before Mom and Dad.

I heard soft cries coming from a room down the hospital hallway. I slowly entered the room to be greeted with two familiar faces, "Taehyung! Hi, Do you wanna meet the baby?" My uncle asked, gesturing to the newborn girl in my aunt's arms.

"Yes I would love to~" I cooed softly, walking up to the hospital chair and seating myself while watching my uncle pick up the small figure.

"Please be as gentle as possible... She's very fragile.." he reminded, slowly passing the newborn to me.

I looked at the newborn in my arms, she looks so fragile and tiny, I thought, softly swaying the baby side to side.

"I promise to protect you and stay by your side forever... Y/n.." I laid a kiss on her tiny forehead.

"Y/n.. huh? It sounds beautiful. Taehyung you just named your new cousin!" My aunt sang with joy. "She's my sister," I muttered observing Y/n's delicate features.

"Hmm, Taehyung did you say something?" My aunt asked. I nodded, looking up towards my aunt with the biggest smile I could muster "She's my sister!" I said pulling the baby closer towards my chest.

I promise I will protect you till the day I die, that's what brothers d-

SNAP~~!

A flash blinded me for a short period as I whipped my head in the direction of the flash, my eyes clearing to see my mother with a camera, "ugh! This is gonna be just perfect for the photo book!!" My mother squealed, causing Y/n to whine.

I rubbed Y/n's cheek wiping away a single tear, "hey Y/n~... it's okay~.." I cooed. The baby stopped whining and it almost looked like she smiled. Cute~!!.. I grinned.

I promise you'll never be alone, ever.

⊱∽∽∽∽∽⊰✾⊱∽∽∽∽∽⊰

April 19, 2006

I opened the door to my house, it was a nice house. I lived on a farm since I was a kid but, there's no reason to complain about it, plus as long as Y/n is by my side there's nothing more important than ensuring her safety! I smiled. My other siblings never needed my protection, they were usually just fighting each other or plotting something evil.

I heard my parents, auntie Rae and uncle Donghyun playfully fighting over what word or who's name Y/n will say first. She was a quiet child, although she was almost two, she hasn't said anything yet...

I walked up to my bedroom and placed my bag onto my bed, I walked into Y/n's room standing by her crib as she struggled to balance, I let out a laugh, she looked up at me with a 'What-are-you-laughing-at' look.