🥀𝕴𝖓 𝖆 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊🥀

.
.
.
.
.
"Y/n, your parents are dead.."

I replayed his words in my head, I couldn't hear him, I couldn't see him. All I could see was my parents and all I could hear was their voices. I wanted to move, I wanted to scream and cry, but I couldn't. I was in a daze, not moving a muscle.

Soon enough my vision cleared and I realized I was being lifted by Taehyung, I still couldn't move. I could only blink. My parents are gone... the people who were supposed to stay by my side, raise me, love me, are gone... I'm never going to be able to see my mother's smile or hear my fathers laugh... I wanna go see them, I can't live without them. I have my mother's voice, my fathers laugh. I don't wanna laugh, I don't want to talk, I can't... It'll only make me miss them more. The thought replayed in my head over and over again.

⊱∽∽∽∽∽⊰✾⊱∽∽∽∽∽⊰

I was watching Y/n today, we were playing with LEGO. While she was putting them away I got a phone call. I left the room, entering the kitchen answering my phone.

"Hello?" I started, there was a faint mutter before a feminine voice came onto the phone.

"Hello, are you Kim Taehyung?" The woman asked.

"Yes I am, can I help you?" The woman on the other end sighed.

"Yes. I'm sorry but Song Donghyun and Song Rae died in a plane crash.. you are Song Y/n's immediate family so you were to be contacted first. In there will it states that when they die you will be Y/n's guardian.." she paused, "Mr. Kim?" I stood still, Y/n was going to lose her smile, lose her happiness, as if it was never there, to begin with...

"Ok... I need to go.." I hung up the phone. I slid down onto the kitchen floor, I could hear Y/n giggling. She might not giggle like that ever again.. I thought.

I slowly entered the room, I sat down next to her and observed her every movement, I need to take in these last few happy moments... I reminded myself.

"Is something the matter, Oppa?" Y/n questioned, I stood up. I thought to myself, can I really do this? Can I really be the one to take away her smile...

"What's wrong Oppa?!" Y/n yelled, I silently sobbed, can I do this?... I don't think I can tell her.. I looked at her, her face was full of concern. "Oppa, what happened?! Are you okay?!" She asked again, she roughly tugged on my pants, "Oppa?!" She screamed.

I bent down to her level, "Y/n.." I tried to start but there was a lump in my throat, "your.." I tried. I stood up, "I'm sorry.." I muttered, now hovering over Y/n, I stared at her. I didn't notice that I was crying so much until I saw how many tears were falling on Y/n's cheeks. I took a long pause.

"Y/n your parents are dead.." I sobbed. Y/n stood there not moving, crying, screaming. She just stood there.

I waited twenty minutes for a reaction, she just stayed in the same position only blinking.

I picked up Y/n. Why wasn't she moving? I ran outside of the house, I was waiting for my driver. when he arrived I rushed into the vehicle, I place Y/n in and buckled her in as if she was sleeping.

⊱∽∽∽∽∽⊰✾⊱∽∽∽∽∽⊰

The car stopped, I unbuckled myself then Y/n. I lifted her bridal style and exited the vehicle. We were at the BTS dormitory, which was home to me and the other members.