🥀𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖚𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓🥀

April 21, 2014
— 10:14 pm

I had to tell them, everything. They had to know. I told them everything about her past and the fact that today was the worst day ever. Yoongi wasn't involved in our discussion because he was still asleep in my room.

Namjoon went 'leader mode' after hearing all I had to say, proclaiming things like "We need to protect her." And "should I call a therapist." Also "where is she going to go?"

"I was talking to our manager Sejin—" I winced as Jin was bandaging my bloody fist, "—and after a lot of convincing... Y/n will be living with us."

"Wait what?" Jimin said in disbelief.

"I think that this will be for the best." Namjoon stated, "I have doubts though. What if the public finds out about Y/n living with us? What if we travel, how will she do school? How will she—" Namjoon rambled on.

"Don't worry Namjoon. The only reason Manager Sejin would've agreed is if he thought it through." Jin reassured Namjoon.

"Manager Sejin told me Y/n will be homeschooled by a tutor, she will have to go with us no matter where we go and he said we have to tell Army," I announced slumping in my seat wincing again.

"Wait what if Army doesn't like her..?" Jimin questioned. Jin finished bandaging my fists then opened a book that was laying down next to him.

"They'll have to get used to her, I will not abandon Y/n." My voice was harsher than intended.

"I think the Army will like her, she is so cute!" Hoseok added, Jungkook just nodded and observed the conversation.

"Aha!" Jin exclaimed his eyes scanning his health book. All of us gave him a confused glance.

"She couldn't move, right? Does she have anxiety attacks often?" Jin asked I took a moment to think then nodded.

"She had them whenever she was alone, without me or her parents." Jin nodded then went back to his book.

"Panic attack side effects are migraines, shortness of breath, paralysis, etc." Jin closed his book, glancing at my bedroom door.

"Will she ever be able to go back to public school?" Jungkook asked in a low tone.

"We don't know Jungkook-ah, we don't what will happen." Jimin added.

"What is she like?" Hoseok asked, slowly moving towards my chair.

"Oh, she's amazing.." I started.

⊱∽∽∽∽∽⊰✾⊱∽∽∽∽∽⊰

April 22, 2014
— 6:10 am

I held her in my arms the whole night, listening to the six boys known as my family out in the living room discussing Y/n's past and personality. She sounded so kind, innocent and childish.

I moved some h/c strands of hair out of her face so I could look at her. Her eyes were red and puffy, from crying all night long. My shirt was still covered in her tears.

I looked at the sun and winced. I shifted so my back was facing the window, while Y/n's face was still in my chest. I rubbed her head and back. I don't even know why I'm still here, she made me feel like an older brother like I had to protect her.