🥀𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖋𝖆𝖘𝖙🥀

A/n note: thank you guys so much for... 500 reads?!!! :O I'm honestly surprised. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Also, I'm very sorry I haven't updated lately ;-; Enjoy!

April 22, 2014
— 7:15 am

"Slow down pumpkin! Your gonna choke!" Jin exclaimed with a tiny grin. I apologized and started to eat slower.

The palette of food was scattered, things like pancakes, toast and muffins decorated the table with some more traditional Korean dishes as accents. I grabbed a muffin from the basket it was in and took a small bite. The muffin melted in my mouth and gave me a feeling of bliss.

I smiled in delight and took a larger bite than before. I gobbled up the muffin within a matter of seconds. I was enjoying the blissful taste of the muffin so much that I didn't notice seven pairs of eyes watching me closely.

I finished the rest of the food that Jin plated for me. I wanted to thank him so I sneakily slid under the table and crawled out to where Jin was sitting. Jin didn't notice I was there until my leg hit his foot. His eyes widened as he let out a squeal. His eyes darted to me and his expression softened.

"You scared the daylights out of me, pumpkin!" He placed his hand on his chest and took a few deep breaths. I stood up and bumped my head on the table, I whimpered softly, before facing Jin and bowing.

"Thank you for the food Jin Oppa.," I muttered out shyly. I bit my lip in embarrassment and started waddling back to my seat until suddenly a hand grabbed mine and pulled me back into a hug.

"I'm so happy you liked it!" Jin said in a cheery tone. He was on his knees and I was in his lap with his arms wrapped around my body, he was hugging me tightly and his head was nuzzled in my hair. "What do you want for lunch today?" Jin asked before sitting his chin on my head.

"I.. I.." I pondered before a certain dish came into my thoughts. "I... I like kimchi.." I said quietly. Jin nodded and hugged me tighter crushing me in the process. This hug went on for a minute before I couldn't take it anymore "I.. can't breathe!" I wiggled, Jin laughed and let me go.

"Sorry pumpkin.." Jin said while scratching his nape. I nodded and patted his hair, it was incredibly soft. I bowed again before waddling back to my seat, without interruption.

I sat back on my seat and nervously played with the hem of the yellow shirt I was wearing. Laughter flushed through the room as all of the boys started to laugh, I raised my eyebrow in confusion. Namjoon turned towards me, a napkin was in his right hand. He took the napkin and cleaned up crumbs I didn't notice were there before.

Were they laughing at me? I asked myself, I puffed my cheeks out in frustration and that just caused the laughter to intensify.
They are laughing at me?! I looked at the boys with an angered expression.

"Hey!! Don't laugh at me!" I puffed my cheeks out more. I was too distracted with my growing agitation to notice Hoseok sneaking up behind me.

His hands wrapped around me and started to tickle me, I started to scream in between fits of laughter. I was squirming in my seat until I eventually fell out of it.

I crawled under the table and glanced at the chair I thought to have belonged to Taehyung. I crawled onto his legs without much thought

Yoongi stared at me without moving. It wasn't uncomfortable, it felt comforting. His hands slowly made its way to my head, he ran his fingers through my bun making it come down into a high ponytail.

"Are you comfortable... princess..?" He smiled, showing off his gums. You could tell Yoongi-Oppa isn't used to using nicknames so early after meeting someone new. I stifled a laugh before humming in response to his question.