🥀𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞🥀

April 22, 2014
— 6:45 pm

Jimin, Jungkook and I set off on our adventure of the 'Bangtan residence' as Jimin-Oppa called it. We lost track of time during our journey, messing around in the gym and even pushing Jungkook into the indoor pool. Jimin and Jungkook-Oppa are very energetic and funny, they continuously pulled pranks on each other throughout our exploration.

My favourite room is the indoor pool, I mean, you can swim all night and never get cold, or have to worry about the untamed animals that lurk in the dark. I'm very timid of wild animals, I once experienced a wild wolf sneaking up on Tae's garden. I was five so I started to bark at it hoping it would go away, unfortunately, it didn't, I was sure it was the end— but then Tae-Tae scared it away... Ever since then I've been terrified of wild animals.

Jungkook and Jimin held my tiny hands as we walked back into the main living area. Namjoon was sitting on the couch, his head in his hands as a bunch of papers were scattered around him. As we approached him his shoulders became stiff, as he hurried to gather his papers, placing them all on his lap.

"Hi sweetie, how was your little tour?" Namjoon asked, his hands covering the content on the papers that I was slowly growing more curious about.

"I-It was fun!.. Your house is quite large... No, that be an understatement, it's massive!" I chuckled to myself as Namjoon's eyes slowly looked over the dripping wet Jungkook.
(Don't get too excited everyone 😌✋ )

"Uh—Jungkook, why are you walking around in that condition? You're gonna catch a cold!" Namjoon reminded Jungkook, the drenched boy muttered to himself quietly as he gave a death stare to the one responsible, Jimin.

Slowly becoming more uncomfortable from being in the middle of this glaring war, I wiggled my hands out of their grip, sitting next to Namjoon on the couch.

"What're those?" I pointed at the mysterious papers. Namjoon placed the papers on the coffee table as he sighed loudly.

"I'm looking over policies and law." He stated, I fiddled with my fingers as I asked myself why he would need to read policies and law.

"Do you want to be a lawyer?" I questioned, trying to ignore the bickering starting to form from the battling pranksters. Namjoon chuckled loudly as he abruptly pulled me onto his lap.

"No I'm not planning on becoming a lawyer, I'm where I'm meant to be, with my family, this is where I belong." He smiled, looking down at me. I thought over his words, family...

"Family?" I pondered, accidentally saying it out loud. Namjoon smiled wholeheartedly, taking a deep breath before starting to speak.

"Yes, a family. Seokjin, me, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook" he paused, laying his eyes upon the papers set on the coffee table. He chuckled and started to ruffle my hair. "And we can forget about you, the newest addition to our family of eight."

"Me..? F-family..?" I started to tear up, I tried my best to rub off all the tears that suddenly started to trail down my puffy cheeks. Namjoon's eyes flashed with sorrow as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a loving hug.

"I don't— wanna be— a-a burden!.." I cried out, gaining the attention of the two boys who ended their war to turn all their attention towards me. Jungkook and Jimin put their knees on the cold hardwood floors as they watched me cry a river.

"S-Sweetie! No! Don't think that!" Namjoon tried to calm me down, fearing that I would go further into despair. Jungkook and Jimin tried to make jokes to calm me down, but nothing was working. Suddenly, the front door unlocked and opened up, Jin was holding multiple bags in his hands as he walked in and closed the door behind him. Immediately when he saw my current state he dropped all the bags in his hands and rushed to my side.