Ch.1

I groaned as I turned over and reached for my phone on my night stand. I looked at the screen and saw Rollins calling me.

"Barba" I tiredly said into the phone as I answered it.

"Uh huh. No it's ok, this job never sleeps.. yeah, ok text me the address I'll be there" I said as she talked into the phone. I hung up and got up and saw Rafael looking at me. He was grumpy, he hates being waked up in the middle of the night.

"You have to go?" he gruffly asked as he turned in bed and his back was facing me.

"Unfortunately I do" I said as my feet touched the cold wooden floor. I walked to our walk in closet and turned on the light.

I giggled lightly as I saw all of rafi's suits, ties, shoes. He has a lot and I mean A LOT. I turned around to my side of the closet and picked out my outfit. I quickly got changed and did my hair, brush my teeth etc. the last thing I grabbed from the room was my badge and gun. I kissed Rafael head and left the penthouse.
••••••••

"So what do we got" I asked as I walked on scene. The police lifted up the caution tape and let me under.

"Amy Shaft, 28, was raped in her living room" Amanda Rollins told me as we walked up the stairs and into the house.

"Where is she now?" I asked looking around and seeing CSU wiping down every surface.

"In her bedroom" Amanda said and I nodded my head as I followed her up the stairs.

"Hey Amy, this is Sargent Barba.. she's gonna ask you some questions, is that ok?" Rollins asked and Amy nodded her head as she pulled the blanket closer to her.

"Hi Amy, can you tell me what happened?" I asked her as I sat next to her.

"I-I was walking into my apartment when someone pushed me inside. H-he grabbed me by my hair as I tried to fight back but I couldn't. He tied my hands behind my back. He pulled me into the living room and.. a-and" she said but started to cry.

"Hey, it's ok, just tell me what happened" I said as I gently placed a hand on her shoulder.

"He lifted up my skirt and he r-raped Me" she said and I nodded my head

"Did you see his face?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Did anything about him stand out to you?" I asked

"Um when he pushed me to the ground he stood in front of me and I saw a little snake tattoo on his left ankle" she said and I nodded my head as Rollins wrote that down.

"Did he say anything to you?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"Ok, well Amy we would like to now take you to the hospital and get a rape kit done if your up for it" I said and she nodded her head.

"Ok come on" I said as we both stood up.

•••••
"Ok so the rape kit came back, seman was found inside and on her thigh." Carisi said as he looked at the file.

"And we got a hit, Jack Turner, 33. Spent a year at Rikers for assault and apparently he's into computers and spend 9 months for hacking" Fin said

"Ok, Barba and Carisi go talk to this Jack Turner." Liv said and I glanced over at Sonny and he nodded his head.

"I'll call Barba and see if he can get a warrant for Jack house." Liv added.

•••••

I shut the car door as me and Carisi walked up to this computer business.