Ch.3

CSU and SVU were all in the Barba's apartment trying to figure out where Allen took Maria.

"Rafael" Liv called as she ran on scene.

"Liv, why are you here Noah's sick go be with him" he said

"It's fine, Lucy is taking care of him.. so you think the agent that came in to help with this case is good for this" liv asked

"My neighbor said she saw him carry her out of her, and security cameras show him carrying her" he said sighing running his hands through his hair.

"We'll find her Barba" she said putting a hand on his shoulder.

••••••

I groaned as I opened my eyes.

I was chained to a wall. My head was throbbing. I looked around and saw I was like in some cellar in the basement. I grunted as I pulled on the chains even though I know I won't be able to get out of them. I looked to my left and my breath hitched in my throat. There were bones on the ground and a row of chains that hold people like the ones holding me. This wasn't his first time doing this.

"Your awake. I was starting to think I killed you" Allen said as he walked closer to me.

"What do you want from me?" I asked not showing any fear.

"You disrespected me by throwing me out of the case" he said as he pulled his gun out of his holster and admired it. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I was looking at the gun and then back at him.

"Your a dirty cop" I said to him. He placed the gun back in his holster coming up to me.

"Damn right I am" he spat at me.

"Your not gonna get away with this. My squad will find you and bury you" I said. He looked at me with evil in his eyes. The only two people who ever had that crazy look was, Gregory Yates and William Lewis.

"Oh sweetheart I'm sure I'm not the one they are gonna be burying" he said to me.

"Now.. lets have some fun" he said as he turned around at the table in front of me that had knifes, hammers, everything you can image.

I swallowed the lump in my throat.

•••••

"Where are we on finding them" Barba said walking into the station

"Barba, your not supposed to get involved" liv said going up to him.

"I don't give a damn what I'm supposed to do!" Rafael yelled letting his temper loose. He took a deep breath as the squad looked at him. He never rose his voice like that before.

"I'm sorry... I just wanna find my wife" he said as his voice cracked. He was angry and sad.

He gripped his fist in anger

"Rafael. I promise you we will find her" liv reassured him. He looked at her and nodded his head.