Ch.2

I walked into the bedroom and saw Rafael tying his purple tie on. He looked amazing in his suit. I always loved the way he looked in suits.

"Don't forget the suspenders" I said. He chuckled lightly looking up at me.

"Ofcourse I won't forget" he said coming up to me.

"I gotta go, stop by the station Ofcourse" I said and kissed him lightly.

•••••
I walked into the station and saw Liv office lights off.

"Where Liv?" I asked Rollins as she sat down.

"Home, Noah has the flu. Your in charge sarge" Rollins said.

"Oh, ok" I said hanging my coat on my chair.

"I'm looking for a Olivia Benson" Someone said I turned around and saw a fbi detective.

"She's not here, can I help you?" I asked walking up to the man.

"Ok then, I will need to speak to the officer in charge" he said

"That would be me me, I'm Maria Barba" I replied crossing my arms.

"I was sent to special victims unit.. we gotta case" he said.

"And fbi was involved why?" I asked

"A rape and murder. Homicide was called and they called fbi" he said and I nodded my head.
•••••

"Elizabeth Willing, 30 she was walking home when a man attacked her, raped her on the side walk and killed her. One witness said it was a black man, about 6 foot tall." Agent Allen explained to the group. We all sat around the table as he stood in front of the table.

Rafi even joined us, he sat next to me as he ate peanuts and had his feet on the table, his signature position.

"Ok, is there anyway to speak with this witness" Rafael asked

"Yes, her name is Brittany Cassy" he said placing the file down.

"Great.. ok Fin, Carisi why don't you go talk to her" I said and they both nodded there head and stood up.

"Is it alright if I join them?" The agent asked. I looked at the two of them and Fin nodded his head slightly.

"Sure but if Fin gives you an order you follow it" I said and Agent Allen nodded his head. The three of them made there way out and I sat still and so did Barba.

"Rollins, can you see if you can dig up any dirt on this agent Allen, I don't trust him" I said

"Sure Sarge" Rollins said and stood up and walked to her computer.

"Why don't you trust him" rafi said as he popped a peanut in his mouth.

"Something about him is off" I said and grabbed one of the peanut and placed it in my mouth.