fourteen

march 30th

savanna is once again making tiktoks with bryce. only now, he's her boyfriend.

꧁✰✰✰꧂

sav.emerson: @brycehall throws it back better than me

likes: 189.2k
comments: 3718
shares: 1829

user1: goals or something
➪ sav.emerson: 🥰

brycehall: you bet i do
➪ sav.emerson: 🙄

user2: i love them together

꧁✰✰✰꧂

the whole crew

sav❀
yo we should all hang out

anth☁︎︎
yeah i miss hanging with everyone

kio✩
true true

dixie♥︎
where??

avani♥︎
we should all go to disneyland

jaden♫
that'd be dope

olivia♥︎
yeah!!

josh❄︎
sounds fun

dixie♥︎
i'm down

sav❀
yeah that's gonna be so fun

bryce✌︎︎
dope

griff☼
yes let's do it

꧁✰✰✰꧂

the group decides on a day to go to disney. it's in 2 weeks. they also decide that they will be getting park hopper tickets so they can go to both parks. everyone buys their own ticket.

꧁✰✰✰꧂

april 12th

2 week later, they are all at disneyland!

꧁✰✰✰꧂

swipe

swipe

tagged: brycehall, avani

likes: 181,937

sav.emerson: swipe for a candid @avani took of me 🥺

comments: 11,837

avani: what can i say i'm a pro
➪ sav.emerson: 😘😘

brycehall: so you're not even gonna say anything about our picture? rude
➪ sav.emerson: 🥰🤭 sorry

user1: wtf sav and bryce are so cute
➪ nessabarrett: honestly right?

user2: savanna is so pretty

user3: i want a relationship like theirs
➪ user4: me too

olivia.ponton: hi i love you and i miss you
➪ sav.emerson: 🥺 i'm sobbing i love you

k0uvr: babyyyyy
➪ sav.emerson: mamassss

꧁✰✰✰꧂

after a long and exhausting day at the parks, everyone heads home.

"wow, that was a long day" sav says, collapsing onto bryce's bed.

"yeah, but at least i got to spend it with you" bryce replies getting into bed next to her.

"yeah" savanna murmurs before passing out with sleep.

bryce kisses the top of her head and falls asleep with his arms around her.

꧁✰✰✰꧂

april 13th

the bed beside her is cold when savanna wakes up. i wonder where bryce went, she thinks. she heads to his closet to put on a pair of still softish sweatpants, because she knows he has extras, and one of his t shirts.

she heads downstairs and finds the guys all gathered in the kitchen. they have weirdly a lot of energy for 18 to 21 year old boys at 11 in the morning.

"hey guys, what's up?" savanna says, rubbing her eyes to wake herself up.

"we wanted to celebrate you for being our assistant for one month now!" anthony explains.

"congrats, you survived!" josh adds.

"thanks you guys!" savanna exclaims.

"we were gonna bake a cake but we realized that wouldn't end well so we bought one instead" griffin says.

"you guys are really too sweet" savanna blushes.

"it was bryce's idea" kio smirks.

"really? thank you, b!" savanna says, going on her toes to give her boyfriend a kiss.

"jesus christ, put your pda elsewhere" jaden groans.

the group of friends happily eat the cake as their lunch for the day.

"you know, i feel like most people would be annoyed to receive a wrong number text, but i couldn't be more happy that jaden didn't know bryce's number" sav says, smiling at her best friends.

"well, you have my stupidity to thank for your relationship then" jaden says.

"thank you jaden for being stupid" she says, reaching over and ruffling his hair.

(𝘩𝘪 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 1.4𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺!!)