twenty four

1 week later: july 29th

the pair is back in la and celebrating their four month anniversary. they want all of their friends to be a part of it, as they wouldn't even be together if not for them. unfortunately, the sway house isn't allowed to throw parties after they got a noise complaint. so this time, it's a social gathering. just the boys and their girlfriends.

꧁✰✰✰꧂

likes: 204,726

likes: 204,726

sav.emerson: happy 4 months boo thang

comments: 10,288

brycehall: i love you♥️
➪ sav.emerson: ilyyy♥️🥺

user1: i love them omg

user2: 🥺 parents

avani: MY PARENTS
➪ sav.emerson: 🥺 luv u

꧁✰✰✰꧂

likes: 620,783

likes: 620,783

brycehall: 4 months with my everything

comments: 12,837

user1: i literally love them so much

sav.emerson: i love you 🥰
➪ brycehall: ilym 😳
➪ user2: #branna better stay together or i'm throwing hands

user3: i shippp

jadenhossler: wait can we still kiss tho
➪ brycehall: ofc 😘

꧁✰✰✰꧂

obviously, griffin is on drink duty, as he's the only one of legal drinking age, so he's out of the house right now, but bryce will be able to drink in two weeks.

savanna and the rest of the boys are decorating the house and the girls will be over soon.

when everyone gets to the house, it's poppin bottles time.

at the end of the night, the boys are all very drunk, while the girls are just slightly tipsy, so everyone heads to their rooms to crash for the night. each girlfriend obviously going to their boyfriend's room.

bryce looks like he's about to pass out any second, so savanna makes him get in bed, and he pulls he down beside her so she's the little spoon. "hmmm, baby you smell good" he whispers into her ear.

"go to sleep bryce" savanna giggles.

"ok, goodnight. i love you" he says.

"goodnight, baby."

"you didn't say it back" he pouts.

"i love you more, b."

(𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺)