nineteen

may 5th

a few days later, as savanna heads to the sway house, she gets a text message from her boyfriend.

꧁✰✰✰꧂

boo thang❣︎ ➪ bbgꨄ

hey baby

what's up?
i'm almost there

griffin and i are gonna be gone for 4 days
we leave in 30 mins
i'm hoping you'll get here before we leave

i'll be there in like 5 mins

ok good
also please make sure none of the guys die or something while we're gone

i doubt they will
after all, you're not there

rude

you know i'm right

fine

꧁✰✰✰꧂

a few minutes later when she arrives at the sway house, she runs up to bryce and jumps into his arms. "hey, sav!" he says, holding her up with his strong arms "i'm gonna miss you."

"i'm gonna miss you too, but we have 20 minutes together, so let's make the best of it. plus, you're only gone for 4 days" savanna says.

everyone heads to anthony's room, because that's usually where they film tiktoks. savanna makes one with bryce and jaden that jaden posts.

꧁✰✰✰꧂

jadenhossler: here's me, my boyfriend and his girlfriend dancing to my new song @brycehall @sav

jadenhossler: here's me, my boyfriend and his girlfriend dancing to my new song @brycehall @sav.emerson

likes: 1.2m
comments: 19.6k
shares: 11.6k

user1: does jaden ever wear a shirt?
➪ imgriffinjohnson: no

user2: sav is gonna get so many new followers just from this
➪ sav.emerson: 😳

user3: wow bryce hits different in this
➪ user4: he's been hitting different lately ngl

(𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴)

꧁✰✰✰꧂

it's time for bryce and griffin to leave because they're going to indiana to visit griffin's college friends. savanna walks bryce to the door and gives him a huge hug. "see you in 4 days, babe" he says during the hug.

"yeah, see you in 4 days" savanna replies.

once griffin and bryce leave, the usually quiet anthony starts screaming and jumps into the pool fully dressed.

"oh boy, this is going to be a long four days" savanna says shaking her head.

"without our dad griffin here, no one can stop us!" jaden screams, joining him.

meanwhile, josh is running up the stairs to jump in from the balcony. not again, savanna thinks.

"what did i get myself into" savanna groans, stepping outside.

kio is chilling in the hot tub. "honestly, sav. this was a poor choice" he says laughing.

"well, it's fun sometimes."

the three boys in the pool get out and change into actual swimming trunks, dripping water all over the house, which savanna cleans up.

after changing, they jump back into the pool, splashing water everywhere, getting savanna soaked in the process. "you guys!" she yells.

"why don't you join us?" jaden says.

"hell no! i'll go in the hot tub but not the pool. it's freezing" she goes to bryce's room and finds the swimsuit that she keeps here. she changes into it and tosses one of bryce's shirts over it and grabs a towel. she heads back outside and sets the towel on the ground, along with bryce's shirt and her phone.

she gets in the hot tub across from kio and immediately josh jaden and anthony start splashing her with the cold pool water. she flips them off. "that's what you get for not going in the pool with us" josh says. savanna just rolls her eyes. after an hour and a half of messing around in the pool and hot tub, savanna gets jaden to take some pictures of her and the guys make some tiktoks.

꧁✰✰✰꧂

tagged: swayla

tagged: swayla

likes: 198,628

sav.emerson: i got shoved into the pool right after this

comments:

jadenhossler: photo creds 🤬
➪ sav.emerson: sorry dude

brycehall: wtf you had a pool party without me?
➪ fan1: poor bryce
➪ sav.emerson: sorry babes

fan2: you're so pretty!!!
➪ sav.emerson: 😘

imgriffinjohnson: i hope y'all are behaving
➪ sav.emerson: hard not to when bryce isn't here
➪ brycehall: 🙄

꧁✰✰✰꧂

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪'𝘥 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘵 10𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥