Chapter 1

Disclaimer: This fanfiction is purely based on my imaginations and ideas form various other means such as movies, ffs, dramas, etc. So if there are any situations similar to any kind of reality or other things it may purely be coincidental.
Thank you and enjoy reading ^^

(Present day)

"Boss we got the girl", says the man entering the office building.

" Keep her blindfolded and take her to the basement", the boss orders. "Yes boss", he responds.

*To the basement*
Entering the basement he sees the woman tied to the chair blindfolded crying and begging to release her to his subordinates.

*Author PoV*
" So Lisa that's your name right, would you like to tell me how are you related to the Bae Corporations"he says moving closer to Lisa.

Lisa who seems starstrucked by the person who just spoke. "P-Park Jimin" she stutters. " I'm glad that you remember me"he smirks while removing the blindfold.

*Lisa PoV*
I was shocked as the question was lingering in my head 'why would he abduct me, why was he asking about the Bae Corps. '. Just as he removes my blindfold I could feel a slight pain in my eyes as it was adjusting to the bright light of the room. As I get accustomed I came face to face to the man who just kidnapped me Park Jimin. He may not remember me but I've known him since the party my father hosted a year ago. When all the men were flocking towards me offering their hands for a dance, he was there sitting far away having his business talks with my father. I never in my life had any boys ignoring me, I guess that's what made me fall for him. But he never sees my way nor the other women trying to seduce him. I would think to myself how could he keep such a cold demeanor to him. After a year of relentless crush on him I could have never imagine that I would reunite with him in this way.

To be continued...

Hello to everyone who may read this ff. This is my first ever ff I hope you like it and give me feedbacks so that I could improve it in any way. And lastly if you like it then please do vote for this ff.
Thank you 💜💜💜