The Morning After.

As I woke up the next morning, the sun was beaming down on my face. I felt a hand on the side of my neck. I had stayed in the same position I was in the whole night? No wonder why my neck hurts. I remembered what took place before I slept and that meant that the hand that was on my neck was Axel's. I slowly opened my eyes. I see a sleeping Axel right next to me. He looked so peaceful when he sleeps. 

"How long are you going to stare for?" He said groggily. His morning voice was deep. It was kind of hot. 

Embarrassed, I turned my head to look at the ceiling. Also, I didn't know if I had morning breath so I did not want to talk so close to his face. A few moments later, I felt water drip down my head. Oh, shoot the ice pack. "Uhh Axel?"

"What do you want?"

"I think the ice pack melted." I brought my right hand up to grab the ice pack. It was pretty empty. Does that mean that the water spilled out? I touched my hair and it was damp. I tried sitting up with my right hand because my left arm still hurt from the cut. Fucking Evan. My head was spinning fast. I looked at Axel and he was looking at me. 

"Where's my shirt?" I asked looking down at my top. I was just in my bikini top. Hopefully, my boobs did not make a surprise appearance. Not that my boobs were big enough anyways.  

"Evan ripped it off." He tried saying softly while trying not to look at me. I remembered. He ripped it after he pulled me and I hit my head. Every time I think about what happened last night, my stomach sunk. I couldn't believe he tried to take advantage of me. And he DRUGGED me. I could feel my eyes start to tear up but I don't let anything fall.

I guess I was in deep thought because I didn't notice Axel getting up. He was now at his dresser and threw me one of his hoodies. "Here, just wear this for now." 

The hoodie was oversized but not too oversized. It smelt good too. Not like he sprayed a can of Axe.

"I should go back to Kelsey's." I paused and my eyes widened. "Oh My Goodness. She's probably worried about me." 

"Oh, I told Will to tell her that I was taking care of you. I saw you talking to them so I figured you knew who they were."

"How did you know where I was and that Evan took me?"

"Well After you talked to Kelsey and Will, I saw Evan grab you. I was in the kitchen. When he pointed to the lake and when you looked, I saw him drop a tablet in your cup. I don't think you noticed because right after, you gulped down the whole cup. I saw you leave him there to go to the bathroom. He followed you and for a while, I didn't see you so I went to go find you."

"If you saw him drop the tablet in my drink, Why didn't you tell me before he got to me?" I questioned.

"Because I was with Tiffany and she wouldn't let me leave her side." 

I digested what he just told me. If he wasn't there then Evan would have had the opportunity to actually do what he wanted. "Well thanks for everything." Before I left, he pulled on my wrist turning me around. 

With a worried expression, he asked me, "Are you okay though..?"

"I'm Sydney and Yea, I'm fine. Really. Thanks again, Axel." I turned around and left his room. I just needed to leave and see if Kelsey was okay.

The Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें