Telling Liz And Getting Wedding Ready

Jess' POV

I had gone by to talk to my mother this morning, so she could meet Lory, and I could explain everything to her. She was upset that I didn't say anything to her, not like I'm a very share-y person, but I guess she's right.

I don't really talk to her, but I guess these are one of those things you should tell your family right away, no matter how dysfunctional you are.

I had gone back to the apartment, and I was just leaving again when I got stopped by Liz and her friends.

"I need to get some batteries and formula, I'll be back," I say to Luke.

"Jess! Jess! Come over here, and meet my oldest friends," Liz calls.

"Watch the one on the left," Luke warns me.

"Thanks," I say.

"Girls, this is Jess, and his little Lory," Liz says as she rubs Lory's head.

I had her in one of those wrap carries.

"Hello, handsome." "Hi," they say.

"Hi," I reply.

"He's gonna walk me down the aisle. Is that cool, or what?"

"It's no big deal," I tell her.

I really just wanna get away.

"It's a very big deal," she says.

Before I can leave a guy comes in, and I already know who he is. I quickly leave wishing Luke good luck, heading out the door before the guy can take anything off.

I went to Doose's, and grabbed what I needed, and headed to check out, only to see Dean.

Kirk was ringing him up, calling everything out each item as he scanned them.

I smirk.

"It's for my wife," he says.

He looks down, and sees what I have before actually looking at me.

"It's for my baby," I reply.

He looks pissed.

"Keep the change," he says, handing Kirk money.

--

Luke, TJ, and I were in the apartment. Lory was on a playmat having tummy time while I got dressed. Mom got her a dress that I was going to have to change her into.

"What is wrong with this shoe polish?" Luke asks.

"The fact that Pontius Pilate was alive when you bought it?" I respond, buttoning my shirt.

"Shoe polish goes bad?"

"Look at it. It's all chunky."

"Ah, it messed up my shoes," Luke says.

"Just whip them off. They'll be fine," I tell him.

"Don't you have a full length mirror?" TJ asks, coming out of the bathroom shirtless.

"Don't need one," Luke replies.

"You don't like looking at your bottom half? I love looking at my bottom half," TJ says.

"I look down to look at my bottom half. I don't need a mirror to do that," Luke says.

"You seem nervous," TJ tells him.

"I'm not nervous," Luke replies.

"I don't see why you would be. I'm the one getting shacked today. Looks like old polish,"

"Yep," Luke says.

"The Queen Eye guys are very against old polish," TJ says.

"He's very nervous," TJ tells me.

"I'm not nervous," Luke calls from the bathroom, where he's trying to pick a tie.

"Maybe it's time you put a shirt on," I tell TJ.

"Why, am I getting you hot?"

"Jeez, I need the bathroom," I tell Luke, trying to run away from TJ.

"Just hold on," he replies.

"I am lovin' these tights. They're fantastic. They lend support everywhere you need it, but they breathe," TJ says.

"This one," I tell Luke, pointing at his red and black tie.

"Thanks."

"Hey, Luke, I had to borrow your deodorant. I hope that's okay," TJ says as he finally pulls on his shirt.

"Oh," Luke groans.

"Allow me," I say, picking up the deodorant, and throwing it away.

I decide now is a good time to dress Lory. I grab the little renaissance dress Liz gave me and put it on her.

It had short, white sleeves, and the rest was red, and it laced up in the front.

She also had a little flower crown for me to put on top of Lory's small bit of brown hair that covered her head.

I'll give it to Liz, it's a cute dress, and my girl does look adorable. I grab her diaper bag, and head out.

^ This is the dress ^

^ Flower crown ^