LOST || YOU KNOW WHO I AM

SUP DUDES 

IM BACK 

WITH THE FIRST CHAP FOR LOST 

IM REALLY EXCITED TO WRITE AGAIN 

AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE EXCITED TO 

THIS IS GONNA BE A FEELS TRIP 

GONNA BE HAPPY 

AND SAD

AND MAD 

AND HAPPY AGAIN 

AND SAD 

AND HAPPY AGAI-

ANWAY ENOUGH WITH ME,LETS GET ON WITH THE STORY 

A WORN DOWN HOTEL 

TONY STARK SIGHS AS HE SETS UP A RECORDING FOR HIS TEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER TO BE ABLE TO VIEW LATER ON.The genius winces as he thinks about his suits that had recently been blown up and destroyed,as well as his house.

"We create our own demons. Who said that? What does that even mean? Doesn't matter, I said it cause he said it. So now he was famous and it's basically getting said by two well known guys. I don't, uh... " The father sighs again after all this was his tenth take at trying to record this video for Maria in order for her to know what not to do.Cuts litter his face, as dust from the fight they just had, adorne his tan skin.

The sound of giggling causes Tony to look up... ten year old Maria Stark giggles as she walks towards her father and sits down in front of him,the hotel carpet underneath her is a beige white and very soft on her hands. "Are you making another recording"

Tony nods his head "Yeah and I'm not doing so well kid" Maria hums as she looks at the worn out brown desk, and if Maria squints hard enough she can see scratch marks and dents from being worn out by other guests that have rested here.But, the part that catches her attention is the camera that sits perched on books.As Maria looks around the room she can't help but feel out of place in the old room.This room, looked like a place captain america would stay in,not two Starks who are way too attached to the modern world.

"Well why don't you start at the beginning ?" Tony thinks it over for a few seconds before a large grin is taking over his face,lifting his daughter up he presses kisses into the side of her hair causing the younger stark to squeal in laughter,especially at feeling the hairs of his goatee on her cheek "Daddy that tickles."

Tony murmurs "You're a genius Rees,my little genius" Maria tilts her head as she says "Well duh i'm a Stark we are very smart....well sometimes" Tony clears his throat dramatically causing Maria to snort,leaning forward with Maria still in his arms,he presses the red button on the camera and hears the sound of it alerting him that it has begun recording "I'm gonna start again. Maria say hi to older Maria" Ten year old Maria waves at the camera "Hello older me.We better still be cute otherwise we are gonna have a problem missy" Tony rolls his eyes as he lets Maria lean against his chest "Let's track this from the beginning."

---------------

1999, Bern, Switzerland, New Years Eve Party

The 29 year old who is child free laughs drunkenly as im blue plays through the hotels courtyards speakers.Happy looks over towards the brown haired woman who has a party horn in her mouth,blows and hits Tony's chin.The genius feels his lips tug into a smile as a carefree laugh escapes his lips.