LOST || RIVER

SUP GUYS 

I WAS HONEST WHEN I SAID IT WAS DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY 

I KNOW 

EXCITING 

ANYWAY...

ARE WE JUST GONNA IGNORE THAT IRON MAN 3 IS LEGIT JUST INCREDIBLES

LIKE IT'S UNCANNY HOW SIMILER THE TWO MOVIES ARE 

IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD RDJ SINGING 

IM BLESSING YOUR EARS NOW 

YOUR WELCOME KINGS AND QUEENS !

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHEN I MAKE MARIA AND TONY SING

WELL I DON'T CARE SO....

AND IRON MAN 3 IS ALSO A CHRISTMAS MOIVE 

WE SEE YOU SHANE BLACK !

SO HA NOW MY FRIENDS CAN'T STOP ME FROM WATCHING IRON MAN 3 

SHAME 

ALRIGHT FOLKS TIME FOR YOUR PRETTY EYES TO READ THIS FLUFFY CHAPTER 

ENJOYYY !

STARK MANSION 

TONY STARK SMILES AS HIS DAUGHTER RUNS DOWN THE STAIRS IN HER CHRISTMAS PJS.The ten year old holds her stuffed monkey to her chest as her hair is done in pigtails "Papa did you get the cookies"

Tony smirks as he holds the container of cookies up high in the air "Who do you take me for darling daughter of mine" Maria grins as she moves to run onto the soft couch.Tony smiles as he takes in the sight of Maria leaning monkey and speaking quietly to the stuffed toy "Maybe dad will let me help with working on the cars again,do you want to join mon ?"

The ten year old sighs as she looks down at her hands that are now clasped together "I'm just talking to a stuffed toy, god i'm pathetic" Tony makes his way over to sit next to his daughter "Hey ! none of that"

Maria looks up and frowns at his dad "Sorry" Tony holds the plate of cookies out "Have a cookie" Maria takes one and lets her body flop back onto the couch "These are good Dad...that means that mom made these"

Tony mockingly gasps as he places a hand dramatically to his heart "You wound me daughter" Maria raises a eyebrow "You seem to really suck at making cookies.Italian foods you turn into gordon ramsay.But cookies you turn into uncle Rhodey trying to follow along to our conversations on the importance of mechanics and why engineering is important in today's society."

Tony smirks as he pulls his daughter into his side "Real funny Rees" Maria looks at the tv screen "Can we watch a movie for a bit before we." seeing the look she is receiving Maria dramatically sighs "Before i,have to sleep"

Tony smiles "Sure honey,J.A.R.V.I.S,put on.." The father trails of in order for his daughter to totally not scream "HOME ALONE !" Tony raises an eyebrow "What do we say after asking for something Rees ?"

Maria frowns,before sheepishly grinning "Please,could you please put home alone on" J.A.R.V.I.S responds to his creator and his daughter "Of course young miss" Maria snuggles into her dad's side as the movie begins.

Tony finds his eyes drifting from the tv and towards his daughter...

The way her brown eyes dart around the screen as she takes everything in

The way her lips part in wonder and excitement when Kevin creates his contraptions

The way her hands twitch,as though she wants to be there helping and building