LOST || A GIANT BRAIN

HEY GUYS 

IM HERE WITH A CHAP FOR YOU ALL 

THIS ONE IS ALL TYPES OF FLUFF AND HURT 

SO YEAH 

HAVE FUN WITH IT

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 

SIGN PETITIONS 

DO WHAT YOU CAN TO BRING JUSTICE FOR BLACK PEOPLE 

THE FIGHT FOR JUSTICE CONTINUES AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL BLACK PEOPLE AND PEOPLE OF COLOUR GET THE JUSTICE AND RIGHTS THAT THEY DESERVE AND SHOULD HAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

STARK INDUSTRIES

Tony gently taps his daughter's arm,looking at the clock he sees that the time has changed from 12pm to 4:30pm "Come on Rees,time for some food.What are you feeling like ?" Maria rubs her eyes with her closed fists "Some cookies would be nice."

Tony smirks "Sure we can have cookies." Marias chocolate brown eyes lock onto her fathers as she tugs his hand from where they are sitting "Can we call uncle happy, please please please pleas-"

Tony chuckles as he lifts his daughter and places her two small feet onto the floor. "Alright baby alright,go ahead." Maria dashes towards her father's table inside the lab,leaning on her tippy toes she grabs the older Stark's phone.

Once Tony has the phone in his hand he uses his free hand to lift his child.The father grunts dramatically which causes the child to laugh in glee as she wraps her arms around her father's neck.Happy Hogan who is very busy mind you sits outside Pepper's office, The bodyguard gets a call on his tablet, answering the call he holds the tablet high so the camera monitor shows his forehead and eyes." Hello?"

Tony presses a quick kiss to Maria's hair before smirking into the camera "Is this forehead of Security?" Maria who is leaning her head on her father's shoulder giggles as Happy lowers the tablet a little,his eyes scanning his surroundings as he t...

Tony presses a quick kiss to Maria's hair before smirking into the camera "Is this forehead of Security?" Maria who is leaning her head on her father's shoulder giggles as Happy lowers the tablet a little,his eyes scanning his surroundings as he tries to keep the impatience out of his tone "What? You know, look, I got a real job. What do you want? I'm working, I got something going on here." 

"