LOST || HARLEY AND YOU BOTH ARE

HELLO GUYS 

HOW ARE WE TODAY 

I HAVE BEEN ON A ROLL WITH WRITING 

THIS CHAP IS GOING TO HAVE OUR FAV HARLEY BOY IN IT 

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE EXCITED TO SEE THEIR INTERACTIONS 

CAUSE I WAS WRITING IT 

 TENNESSE

MARIA STARK FEELS HER EYES SLOWLY FLUTTER AS AN ANNOYING ALARM BLARES "M.A.D.S cut the alarm.I get it.I'm up" M.A.D.S sounds worried as he alerts his creator "Miss Stark it appears your falling.Your suit's power is dropping below five percent."

Maria blinks..okay so she's not in her bed !? "Falling ! what !" Maria can hear her dad screaming as he crashes onto the road.Maria for once does not want to follow in his footsteps...

Her suit however has other ideas.

The ten year old grunts as she smacks onto the road.bouncing,Maria finds that she is somewhat hovering way too quickly.... if smacking into trees was anything to go by.Once she lands roughly she realizes that her dad has just landed too.

Maria grunts and winces...

That is definitely going to leave a mark

Maria turns onto her back and reaches up to take the faceplate of.Just as her father does the same.Maria can feel the bitter cold on her face and has to keep herself from shivering...

Oh god please don't let her turn into uncle Steve

She's not ready to freeze to death

That's her uncles brand

She had a cooler death in mind...Like saving the universe or something like that

Something heroic...

Maria and Tony both lay there for a few minutes,catching their breaths and trying to take everything that has just happened in " It's snowing, right?" Maria nods "Yeah it is and it's really cold" Tony frowns " Where are we, upstate?"

Maria takes deep breaths as she hears J.A.R.V.I.S give the two Stark's the bad news "We're five miles outside of Rose Hills, Tennessee." Maria and Tony both face each other,shock written all over their face...

What did he just say!

"Why?! Jarvis! Not my idea! What are we doing here? This is thousands of miles away, I gotta get Pepper, I gotta..." J.A.R.V.I.S sounds confused as he says "I prepared a flight plan. This was the location."

Maria nods her head,agreeing with her dad "M.A.D.S. i didn't tell you to do this !" her AI responds "You programed me to find your father.And to follow him so he doesn't get lost again"

Maria sheepishly grins "Right, yeah okay you are right in that" Tony and Maria can feel the snow falling onto their faces "Who asked you? Open the suit." J.A.R.V.I.S' voice glitches as he says "I...I think I may be malfunctioning, sir."

Maria's eyes widen in fear as her AI also sounds glitchy "Miss Stark i-i am malfunctioning" Tony grunts "Open eject" Maria swallows harshly,her throat feeling horse "Please do the same M.A.D.S."

Maria coughs as the suit unwraps from around her.Maria rubs her hands together as she shivers.Maria can hear her father say breathlessly "That's brisk!"

Tony and Maria both look at each other,the two are starting to feel the cold weather. "Maybe I'll just cozy back up for a bit." Maria continues to sit up.Rubbing her hands along her arms in order to try warm up.