LOST || THERAPY SESSIONS ARE GREAT

HOLY COW 

THIS IS THE END 

I'M-

I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE WORDS 

ONE MOMENT WHILE I TRY TO GATHER MYSELF 

AVENGERS TOWER 

MARIA STARTLES AWAKE AT THE SOUND OF HER FATHERS VOICE

"You know, and thank you by the way. For listening. Plus, something about just getting it off my chest, and putting it out there in the atmosphere, instead of holding this in... I mean, this is what gets people sick, you know. Wow, I had no idea you were such a good listener.You and Rees have that in common."

Tony places his hand on his daughter's back."To be able to share all my intimate thoughts and my experiences with someone other than Maria, it just cuts the weight of it in half. You know, it's like a snake swallowing its own tail. Everything comes full circle."

Maria and Bruce Banner both have something common alright...they both fell asleep. "And the fact that you've been able to -help me process..." Tony stops and looks over as Bruce rubs his eyes.Noticing from the corner of his eyes as Maria does the same thing "Are you both with me?"

Maria yawns,sheepishly laughing "I already heard this story.I was there so-" Bruce tries to not sound like he has been sleeping...that whole time " Sorry... I was, yeah. We were at, uh..." Maria smirks in amusement as her Uncle gives her a pleading look.

Sorry uncle,but you're on your own "Are you actively napping?" Bruce Banner...stammers an answer out "I was... I... I drifted." Maria snorts "Drifted away into a peaceful sleep." Tony rests his chin on the top of Maria's head " Where did I lose you?"

Burce rubs his chin as he sheepishly looks at Tony "Elevator in Switzerland." Maria bites her lip in order to not laugh.Tony rhetorically asks "So, you heard none of it?" Maria has to hand it to her uncle.He lasted longer than Thor.

Aunt Nat listened to the whole thing surprisingly.But She's always had a soft spot for Maria.

"I'm sorry. I'm not that kind of doctor. I'm not a therapist. It's not my training." Tony and Maria both give the doctor the same look but different answers...

"So?"

"Close enough."

Burce trails of "I don't have the..."

Tony fills in the blank "What? The time?" Maria adds onto her fathers sentence "Dedication-" Burce interrupts the two "Temperament." Maria dramatically places a hand over her heart "That's cold." Maria sends Bruce a guilty look.

Bruce narrows his eyes as he sees Maria counting down "Three,Two One-"

"You know what? Now that I think about it... Oh! God, my original wound. 1983, all right?"

Uncle and Niece share a look of horror

Oh god,another story.

Although Maria loves hearing her father speak.She has to agree with her uncle Bruce on this one

It's a no from her.She's supposed to be going ice skating with her mom and Aunt Natasha so-Bruce lets out a defeated sigh,leaning his head back on the black leather seat "Yes"

Tony trails off in thought "I'm 14 years old, I still have a nanny. That was weird."

 Maria smirks,she wouldn't trade this for the world "Definitely weird-" 

OKAY 

AHHHHHHHH

AND 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE END OF LOST 

CLAPPING FOR MYSELF CAUSE IM A LOSER 

NEXT UP IS THE AVENGERS 

(ONE OF MY FAV MARVEL MOVIES) 

OF COURSE MARIA WILL STILL BE AN ICON 

AND IT WILL BE HER FIRST TIME MEETING SOME OF THE FACES THAT SHE CALLS UNCLE'S 

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND FOR READING 

I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU 

YOU ARE ALL AMAZING AND IM GRATEFUL FOR YOU.

MARVEL MEME OF THE DAY