five

i have loved you since we were eighteen.

- 18 // One Direction

■■■

markmeinurheart
active now

markmeinurheart:
stop acting like everything is fine when it's clearly not.
seen

■■■

their so-called event just ended, it was just mostly talking about furthermore activities and also the games that were meant to be played that day. they just talked about how the various booths at the grounds work and that was it.

donghyuck left the stage and went to find his friends. oh how much he wanted to slap the teasing look in his friends' faces when he approached them.

he knew what was going to happen, they're going to start bugging and annoying him about mark. rolling his eyes he arrived in front of his friends who were giving him a very bothersome look. "shut up." he said and glared at them.

jaemin huffed, "you know if i want this markhyuck thing to work, you have to cooperate!" hyuck looked at him shocked "why are you suddenly dragging me into this? i don't even like mark lee!" chenle bugged "then try to like him!"

"why are you guys pushing me to him? we aren't even close!" he said and looked away.

"you guys fight, i'm making my exit." renjun said and walked away "i'm going with renjun-hyung, good luck donghyuck-hyung!" jisung said and followed after.

"wow, so you're going to ditch me here? park jisung!" chenle yelled and ran after jisung.

jaemin and hyuck gave jeno a look, "what?" he asked "aren't you going to leave also?" jaemin asked "oh, yeah, right, goodbye? i guess?" jeno said and gave his eye smile and left.

"you know hyuck, just try. if it really won't work then don't. i just want you to at least have some fun sometimes, all you do is study and do school work, at least spend some time doing things you love! with... him." donghyuck sighed, jaemin was kinda right.

"but why do i need him to have fun? i have you guys." he said as a matter of fact.

"but we all know there will come a time when, you know, we'll be busy with our own lives and we won't be able to spend some time with you, even if we like it or not." jaemin said in a very sad tone.

"then i'll have some fun by myself, i'm old enough jaemin." he said and acted tough.

"hyuck, no." he frowned "just please? do it for me if it really won't work out then fine, stop. just please... pleaaaaaaaaase." jaemin said and clung onto donghyuck, pleading him with puppy eyes. "fine." hyuck said and sighed.

"yey! now-" "if this makes a wrong turn, you're taking responsibility." hyuck cut him off and glared at him.

"yeah, yeah, sure." jaemin said and laughed. "go find him." he said "i'll get going now, hyuck. enjoy freedom week." the younger said and left to find where ever the others went.

donghyuck sighed and turned to his back to check up on their booth but was surprised when the face he wasn't expecting to see was presented in front of him.

"what the fuck, yukhei? trying to get me killed or something?" he cursed clutching on his heart that was going on tramp for being surprised.