six

let's not fall in love, we don't know each other yet. ❞
- let's not fall in love // big bang

■■■

markmeinurheart
active now

markmeinurheart:
stop the act
seen

■■■

the moon was beaming beautifully, it lit up the room just right to set the perfect mood. it's midnight as it shines through the curtains of the windows that were opened letting the cool breeze outside get inside and the tanned boy's exposed skin.

donghyuck laid in his bed looking up the ceiling thinking about where he is know, damn, he didn't think he would actually do well even without his parents. those sick bastards.

he is doing great, wonderful even with his friends and the people that support him. but he does get jealous when his friends have family to go to during school breaks. he sure wished he could experience that.

he close his eyes tightly shut and sighed. he took a moment to breathe just breathe and not think of anything. just listening to the wind outside and the vehicles that passed by once in a while.

jaemin and chenle are most likelu asleep by now and he doesn't know why he chooses staying up over sleeping, that is very concerning. usually he's very tired and already drained at night, he didn't knew why he was suddenly wide awake at almost 2 am.

"that's not mine, that kid is not mine!" a loud shout from inside the mansion echoed startling every maid and worker inside. the man slapped the woman, "listen here, if you still keep on bugging me into forcing that this kid is mine, i wouldn't hesitate to end you." the man coldly said gripping onto the poor woman's hair forcefully bringing it up to face him.

"do you know how much of a disappointment my family would think about me?" he said "if they find out about this we'll both be in so much trouble," he let go of the woman's hair and stood up from kneeling.

"i can't have a kid, i'm too young, i should be out there partying with friends of mine and enjoying life!"

"what an asshole."

hyuck blurted out without realizing that tears were already racing down his face. this is one of the moments that he hates so much, having flashbacks from when he was younger. he was 7 back then, and he remembers everything like it was yesterday.

"sick bastard." he said and sobbed, he wasn't even trying to hold it in, the tears, the sobs, the pain. it's been long since he cried over this and whenever he does it's like the healed wound blooms once again.

a knock on the door was heard but he wasn't bothered by that. "open up," jaemin from the other side said but donghyuck had no plans on standing up to open the door for him.

after a minute of uncomfortable silence,he sighed from the other side "well you left me with no choice." he said and walked away, his footsteps could be heard fading. and once again approaching the older's door, the sound of keys dangling and being inserted alarmed donghyuck.

"jaemin?" the noise that the key were making came to a halt. the younger hummed confused on why he was called out to. "c-could you not come in?" donghyuck asked stuttering, his voice hoarse from all the crying. 

"i d-don't really want to be with anyone r-right now." he added, his voice low and soft but the quiet atmosphere made it easrier for jaemin to hear it from the other side.

"if that's what you want, i guess." he sighed "but hyuck?" worry coated the younger's voice, it was very obvious that he fears the older might do something stupid.

"please don't do anything that you'll regret in the future."

he waited for an answer but got silence in return, though worried he sighed in defeat, he was sure that the older knew what he was doing. he was broken, not dumb. but he guesses broken people could also make dumb decisions. but he was sure that the older was an exception.

he walked back to his glancing at hyuck's door one more time before he left him making sure that sobs wouldn't be heard again.

and when he arrived at his room he didn't forget to tell mark all about it over the phone.

■■■

"i heard the principal's son and other alumni are visiting for day 2?" chenle said while they were on their way to school. "johnny-hyung?" jaemin asked.

"yeah, donghyuck-hyung, you guys are pretty close right?" the youngest of the three asked. hyuck just hummed as an answer and nodded. "where did you get all this information?"

"park jisung." the chinese boy stated proudly. "that's weird, if they are really coming they should've informed me first." the tanned male said in a confused tone. 

"hey hyuck, we'll just grab something to eat at a shop nearby, anything you want before we go?" jaemin asked.

"no thanks, i'll go straight to school then." he said and motioned them to go on without him. and he left them, his phone suddenly rang then.

the screen lighting up showing characters that spelled out the president's name. "hello?"

"where are you guys?" the president's voice sounded panicked "on the way to school, why?" the secretary answered worrying of why the older's voice sounded like that.

"i don't remember allowing outsiders this year..." mark said "what, me too, what?" hyuck asked so confused on what's going on at school.

"because a group of men in suits says that they're looking for you." the secretary gasped. "and they won't leave me alone..." mark said distressed.

"they just left and i think they're looking for you still."

"why were the-" was all the tanned male could mutter when a piece of cloth with a weird smell lingered through his nostrils and was embraced with a strong grip in his body from behind.

the scent was slowly kicking in causing him to drop his phone, he couldn't even register what was happening, does he fight back? he had no strength to. he was slowly, little by little being beat up by whatever was covering his nose.

the scent lingered still into him as blacked out and was dragged into a van that nobody was familiar of. 

"well that was easier than expected." one of the men inside the van said and smirked. "i know, he didn't even try to resist." the other replied and they both laughed. leaving the sidewalk that they were in before and driving to a new destination with their boss' son in their hands.

they were thinking about how their boss would react to this successful task, but forgetting about the boy's phone left on the sidewalk, still connected to a call, and a boy on the other line screaming in hopes that the younger would reply and wasn't in danger.

■■■

:)