Janson?

"Yes. Thomas..... it's me," Janson said, his voice quite and hard to hear.
"Ho..how did you?" Thomas questioned but before he had finished Janson was yelling at him to shut up. Janson's eyes started to well up with tears as he gripped the trigger of the gun.
"You don't want to do this," Thomas said, wary of the gun pointed at his chest.
"You don't know what I want!"
"Please Janson. We can talk about this , just lower the gun." Janson lowered the gun so it was aiming more towards Thomas knees.

Thomas stepped forward slowly. "Don't come any closer!"  Janson yelled. Thomas was surprised the mans yelling didn't wake up anyone. Thomas was weary but still stepped forward, very slowly.

A loud bang echoed through Thomas's head, followed by an immense pain in the centre of his knee. The boy collapsed, he screamed out in pain.

Minho, Jorge, Brenda, and Frypan were running toward the screaming boy before they had even realised. They got there in a matter of minutes. Thomas was laying on his back, wriggling about in pain. Minho was by his side kneeling down.
"Someone help me get him up." Minho yelled. His brain was just processing what had happened. Everything had occurred so quickly.

Minho pulled Thomas up and put his own arm around Thomas's back to support him. Frypan did the same and Thomas put his arms around there shoulders.

Thomas was wincing at every step, as the boys were helping Thomas walk back to the tent. The groans from Thomas sounded unhuman.

Once they had settled him on a bed at the med bay, he passed out. The doctors pulled out the bullet. They wrapped a bandage around his knee and let him rest for a little while.

Thomas awoke within half and hour of the incident yelling the name Jason. Minho was the first in followed by the 2 doctors. The room was fairly small so the others waited outside in anticipation.
"Jason?" Minho asked as he hovered above Thomas,"Did he do this?" Thomas didn't say anything just nodded.

The doctors took of the blood soaked bandages from around Thomas's knee. Minho looked down at it and winced but said nothing. Maybe it want as bad as it seemed. The blood had stopped pouring out, but there was still a big hole in the centre of Thomas's knee cap. One of the doctors touched it to see if Thomas would react. He did. Thomas shot upright. He immediately regretted that decision as he jerked his leg over.