Newt

Thomas just sat there and stared at the note, eyes full of tears, no of which had yet fallen from the pools from his eyes. Thomas blinked, 3 tears came rolling down his cheeks flowed by more and more. "Let me read the note," Minho hadn't known that Thomas killed Newt. Thomas just couldn't tell him. Minho obviously knew that Newt was dead, he just didn't know Thomas had killed him.

Thomas pulled the note closer towards him. Minho reaches out to grab it but missed. "I can't let you read it." Thomas whispered.
"Just let me read it. It's from Newt isn't it. I wanna read it." Minho's voice was stern but Thomas was very reluctant. Minho reaches out again, this time he grabbed it. Thomas tried to get it back but Minho was already gotten up and was reading it while pacing around Thomas.

After a minute or two, Minho looked over at Thomas, tears streaming down his cheeks. "How could you not have told me," Minho whispered. He wasn't dumb, he had already come to the conclusion that Thomas had killed him. Thomas had killed his best friend. "How come you didn't tell me!" Shouting, Minho walked vigorously over to Thomas , who had already stood up and was limping toward him.

The boys came to a stop, eyes forced onto each others. Tears streaming down both faces. "I had no choice, Minho," Thomas said his voice cracked and his eyes blurred. Minho looked at Thomas one last time before he walked of dropping the letter on the way out. Thomas slowly hobbled over to the screwed up paper sitting on the ground. He reached down and picked them up before flattening them out, folding them neatly and placing them into his back pocket.

Thomas walked out of the tent, he could see Minho of in the distance walking into the forest. Thomas went to find Brenda, Jorge and Frypan. He knew they would all be together. Thomas had to stop every couple of minutes to rest his knee as he left his crutches behind.

Brenda came out of another tent, along with Jorge and Frypan. They had spotted Thomas and were now jogging over to the tearful boy. "Thomas sit down." Jorge exclaimed,"Where are you crutches?"
"I'm fine," Thomas stated. The boy looked down at the floor. "I killed him," it words were so quite no one heard.
"What?" Frypan questioned.
Thomas looked up, eyes locked with Frypans,"I killed him."  Thomas gazed around the group, trying to read their faces, but failed. Frypan walked toward the beach, didn't say anything, but Thomas could hear little sobs coming from his direction.
————————————————————————
The next day, Thomas woke late. Frypan and Minho were by his bed, sitting staring at each other. "We understand, we understand why you had to do it." Minho finally said, looking up at Thomas.

The group hugged a long hug.

Everything was back to normal, Thomas was relieved.