chapter two

Tom's pov

I'm sitting in business class flying to Orlando. I'm going to get her back. I must, it's my job.

"Sir would you like a champagne?"
The flight attendants says

"Yes please"
I say, she hands me a glass and I drink it up immediately

"Another one please?"
I say

"Yes of course"
She says uncomfortable and hands me another one walking away fast

-

Y/n's POV

I called Noah but he didn't pick up after what happened. So I decided to just go to bed. I woke up got Jay dressed and went to the restaurant I work in. It was a long exhausting day and I couldn't wait to pick up my little boy.

I step out of my car to pick him up when he comes around the corner crying. I open my door and run to him.

"What's wrong cuddles?"
I ask, he's crying in my shoulder sniffing loudly

"There where 3 guys talking about y-you saying that the-they where going to get you and ne-never taking you b-back here"

I immediately knew who he was talking about. Tom, Brandon and Jason.

"It's okay cuddles! Nothing is wrong we're going home and then we eat ice cream and then we watch your favorite show"
I try to calm him down but deep inside I'm scared to death. Maybe I'm just overthinking it. Maybe they weren't talking about me and maybe it wasn't Tom. I just have to calm down.

"Okay mommy"
He says wiping away his tears

We step into the car and drive away to my house. We walk inside and I set him down on the couch.

"Cuddles I'm going to get the ice cream"
I say

"Yay!!"
He screams happy

I walk into kitchen to look into the fridge but i can't find any ice-cream. shit. i walk back to Jay and see his happy face.

"little man we have no ice cream"
i say sighing

His face turns sad again and his eyes start watering. He sniffles a bit
"but mom! you promised me!"
he says sad

"yeah we will go to buy ice cream then!"
I say lifting him up

He screams into my ear and his face turns happy again

-

I drove to the shop where we always buy ice cream. We get out of the car and into the store I buy him his favorite flavor, chocolate. Two scoops because he deserved it. We walk outside and we sit down on a bench 

"Do you like yours?"
I ask getting the ice cream of off his nose

"Yeah! I love it mommy"
He says eating again

-

Tom's pov

We finally arrived and now we are immediately going to her house. Jason is driving the van and we are in the back. Harry is looking for some information and Brandon is following Y/n.

"Tom she just left her house"
Brandon says showing me the footage.

"Follow her!"
I say demanding

Jason takes a few turns and that's where she is. We're driving a few cars behind her. She takes a turn right and so do we. Until she stops. She stops at an ice cream shop.

"Park the car close to hers."
I say

She and that kid step out of the car into the shop. 5 minutes later they come back outside and sit down on a bench. Who the fuck is that kid even? And why is he with her all the time? Is that her kid?

"Where going there now. Get her and leave back."
I say

"Really? Do you think that's a good idea? Shouldn't we wait-"
I cut Harry off

"I'm going now and you all are coming. Now!"
I say demanding

We get out of the car and walk to her. I see that kid pointing at us.

-

Y/n's POV

I look over at Jay and I see him looking scared.

"What's wrong cuddles?"
I ask concerned

"The-they are back"
He says pointing at the street

"What?"
I ask, not paying attention the where he's pointing

"Those g-guys!"
He says crying out loud

I look at the street and there he is. Tom. I'm shocked. My mind goes blank. What should I do. In a second I grab Jay and run back to our car not looking back. But I'm too slow. And they're too fast. They catch up way too fast. Faster then I thought they would. I didn't even have a chance but I still took it. Why? Why did I even come here. How? How did he find me.

I feel someone grab me and I try to scream but nothing comes out.

-

Tom's POV

I see Y/n look up. I look her straight into the eyes. She looks down at the child, picks him up and starts running. Does she really think she has a chance? Against me? Against Tom Holland? We run after her, but she slows down quick. She can't run with that boy in her arms. I can hear him cry from here. I grab her arm and she turns around. That's when I see him. He looks exactly like me.

"What the fuck?!"
I scream

-to be continued-