chapter eleven

Y/n's POV

"I want to give my place up Y/n. I want to start a life. A life in peace. With just you and Jay"
I look up at him, not knowing what to say to him

"I want to built a life together, with no gangs, guns, drugs, nothing like that. No live threats anymore, just living in peace with the important people around me"
He says grabbing my hands

"I don't want that anymore."
He says looking into my eyes

"Me neither"
I finally speak up

"I agree, I can't live like this anymore. I don't want a future like this for Jay, he is such a young boy and he can't grow up with all this gang stuff Tom"
I say honest

"I know Y/n, me neither. He can't be mixed up in this anymore. That why I want to make this decision fast."

I look into his eyes, sighing.
"Can I have some time to think tho?"
I ask

"Of course."
I feel him pulling me into a hug. His warm body touches mine.

"I want to take you somewhere else"
His warm breath says whispering against my skin. His cold fingers slowly touch my neck making all my hears stand up.

He grabs my hands and we walk back down, out of the house. I take a small pause looking at the house. You walk back to Tom grabbing his hand again.

It's now 4:30 and you're back into the car laying down again. Your eyes slowly shut again, interlocking your hands with his.

Tom's POV

I've been driving for hour now and we're finally there. I step out of the car and open the trunk getting the pillows and blankets ready. I walk over to the passengers seat and open the door. Y/n is sleeping and how beautiful can someone be? She's so beautiful. I slowly touch her arm, trying to wake her up again. She slowly blinks opening her eyes and looking at me.

"Good...morning"
She yawns

"Good morning"
I say kissing her forehead

"Where are we?"
She asks confused

"Here come..."
I say interlocking my hands with hers

She slowly gets out of the car and follows me to the back of the car. Her eyes widen when she sees the blankets and pillows laying in the back.

"Tommmmm"
She says looking back to me
"Tommmm!"
She screams happy
"You shouldn't have done this for me!"
The biggest smile is on her face, I should have done this. Look at that beautiful smile.

"Of course I should"
I say smiling too

She sits down and I sit down next to her putting some blankets around us.

It's been 15 minutes and the sun has been coming up, I've never saw anything more beautiful. I hope she likes it. I look to my right where Y/n is laying onto my shoulder. A small tear is coming out of her eye but her smile is so big and bright.

I wipe her tear slowly, she looks at me with a sad-happy face, I don't know what she's thinking.

"I haven't seen something beautiful in a long time. No one really thought of anything like this before"
She say smiling

"Thank you I am having an amazing day"
She says interlocking her hands with mine

"I'm sorry for the hard times I gave you in the beginning"
I say

"I was just facing my fears, opening up is something I'm really trying to open up again,"

", but when I'm with you it's always better. I feel better and I feel like I can be myself"
Her smile is so pure

"This day was the best day I had in years you know that?"
She says wiping away another tear

"I hoped it would be"
I smile

She lays her head back down on my shoulder watching the view again.

-

It's been 25 minutes and the sun has set, it was my idea to go to ihop. It isn't this far from here.

"Let's go get something to eat"
I say yawning

"Sure"
She says stretching out

We both get in the front of the car yawning and driving away trough the wild to IHOP. It's a short 15 minute drive. When we finally arrive I see an excited Y/n next to me.

"I love IHOP"
She says jumping up and down, I love how Y/n can be so tired on second and the other so excited and energetic.

We walk inside and we get out food sitting down. Y/n is loving her food, I can tell because she's eating it really fast.

"You... you like it?"
I say laughing a bit

Her cheeks turn heavy red and she start laughing, she tries to swallow her food fast but it ends her chocking on the amount of food that's in her mouth making me laugh even more. She coughs a bit and looks mad at me.

"I could've died mister!"
She says laughing a bit

"Sorry- sorry it just looked funny to me"
I say still laughing

"Well i am enjoying my food"
She says playing mad

I slowly move my foot up her leg making her slap it away

"No, I am mad at you so I won't allow that"
She says looking away crossing her arms

I start laughing even more making her join in. So there we are, eating, laughing and fooling around at IHOP.

I think I am in love.

-to be continued-