chapter eight

Y/n's POV

I step into the car and start it. I hold Tom's hand and tears fill my eyes up. I just killed a man. Locked someone up to die. And Tom. Tom is shot badly into his leg and I don't know what to do. I put my hand on it to try and stop the bleeding but he flinches. That must hurt

"I'm sorry Tom"
I say sniffing

I quickly wipe away my tears and start driving back to the house. I grab Tom's phone, scan his face and call Harrison.

"Harrison it's Y/n! I need your help Tom got shot and I don't know what to do. I'm driving back to the house right now-"
I say quick

"Y/n calm down. Is Tom still conscious?"
He asks

"Yes"
I say hesitating

"Make sure he will stay that way! Talk to him or do something okay? I have to get everything ready here so I have to hang up okay?"
He asks

"Yes yes I'm trying"
I say

That's the last thing I hear from him. He hang up and there I was. Really alone with Tom.

"Tom are you still there?"
I say, I swallow loudly

He slowly nods.

"Please Tom stay with me. You have to stay awake so we're gonna try yes?"
I ask

"Yes"
He says slow

"You remember when I asked you to make us official?"
I smile a bit thinking about it

He nods

"I was really scared to ask but when you said yes, I was the happiest girl on earth"
I sigh
"I haven't been happy since then"
I say just trying to talk
"I really liked the times we had, I really liked you, you know?"

"Yes"
He says

"I really liked waking up next to you. I liked it when you protected me. I never stopped"
I say.
I didn't mean to say all of this but it's happening automatically

"I liked it when you made me feel I was the only girl in the world, like I was the only one you loved... I liked it when you hugged me, kissed me. I like-"
That's the moment when he grabbed my hand. I looked to the side and saw tears in his eyes.

"Where almost here, it's gonna be alright okay?"
I say with tears in my eyes

"Please just stay with me okay? Don't leave me now"
I snif

We finally arrive and I see Harrison, Brandon and Jason standing outside with a stretcher laying on the ground. I step out of the car and point at the passengers seat.

"He's there please help!"
I say with tears in my eyes

"Y/n here come with me"
Brandon says grabbing my arm

"No I have to stay with him"
I say trying to run back to Tom

"Please let me go Brandon!"
I say trying to push him away from me

"Y/n we're going inside."
He says and drags me inside to my bedroom

"Brandon, please let me help him"
I say sniffing

"Y/n I can't please calm down he's gonna be fine!"
He says mad at me

"Just let me see him!"
I say pushing him and trying to get to the door

"Y/n I really didn't want to this but you have to stay here for now okay?"
He says. I didn't understand because everything was going trough my head. He pushed me onto the bed and held me down.

"Calm the fuck down Y/n"
He says pushing me down even more
"Listen to me. He's gone be fine okay? Now try and calm down."
He says

I try to calm down by closing my eyes. In that moment I hear Brandon closing and locking the door. I open my eyes quick and see him walking away.

I start smashing the door, screaming as loud as I can. But of course it isn't working. No one is coming. I should know it.

I feel tears coming out of my eyes. I killed someone. I locked someone up. And someone got shot. Someone very special. I don't know what I've done. But I've done something really bad.

I get away from the door and walk over to the bed. I don't know what to do anymore. I am totally lost. I lay down on the bed. Crying myself to sleep.

-

The next morning.

I wake up in the same clothes I wear yesterday. There's still a bit blood on them. I try to open the door and it's finally open again. I walk out and see Tom's bedroom door open a bit. I look trough the door and see that Tom is still sleeping. I walk in looking at his leg. I lift the blankets looking at the wound. Tom flinches a bit and opens his eyes.

"Y/n?"
He asks

"Yeah?"
I ask

"Did you mean it? Did you mean what you said yesterday?"
He asks

-to be continued-