chapter three

Y/n's POV

He looks down at Jay. He definitely has to see. Jay is an exact replica of him. I hold him back a bit.

I try to shush him but he's crying really loud.

"Shush cuddles"
I whisper in his ear

"What the fuck?!"
He screams mad

"Get away from me please!"
I say with tears in my eyes

"How dare you even say that to me?!"
Tom says

I stay silent. He grabs my hand and Jay start crying louder

"Get away from my mommy!"
He screams at Tom

"Shut that fucking baby up"
He says looking mad at me

I try to calm down myself but calming Jay down isn't working at all. I try to cuddle him but nothing is working.

"Just get them in the van."
He says walking off. Tom lets go and Jason grabs my hand. I see Brandon trying to take Jay away but I keep him really close to me. Nothing is working. I'm that weak girl again, that same weak girl from 5 years ago. I'm in that same fucking roller coaster again and I don't know how to get of. How could I be so dumb. How could I let this all happen. Why can't I be strong for once?

Jay has already been taken away from me and I still hear his screaming. I turn so mad I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I start punching, kicking and screaming

"Give me Jay back now"
I scream into their ears

But I should've known that that would've never worked. It only made it worse. They knew I wasn't gonna give up on this so they starting punching and kicking back. They threw me into the van and Jay was sat beside me.

"Please don't do this!"
I scream hysterically

"Oh shut up Y/n"
Tom says cold

"And get your child to shut the fuck up"
He says

"I hate you. I hate you with all my heart"
I say, tears roll down my eyes. I'm trying to stay strong. But this was the man I did love. Now he's just cold. I can't even recognize him.

"Do you really think I care?!"
He laughs a bit

I want to say something but he closes the door and I grab Jay tight.

"I'm so sorry cuddles, I love you"
I hug him tight and kiss his head trying to calm him down

-

After a long time the van stops. I hear the boys step out and I hold Jay close.

"Mommy what's going on?"
He says soft

"Nothing cuddles it's okay... mommy will get us out of here. Just stay quiet okay?"
I ask softly rubbing his hair

"Okay mommy"
He says snuggling between my arms

The door opens and I see new faces. They grab Jay out of my hands and he starts screaming loudly.

Why am I not doing anything?! I can't get a word out of my mouth.

"Please- let him go-go!!"
I get out

"Shut the fuck up!"
One guy says and he punches me.
Everything turns black again.
Like the first time I've been knocked out, it's the scariest thing I've experienced

-

Tom's POV

We got the baby inside and Y/n is tied up to a chair. I've set her in my bedroom so we could have a little chat after she wakes up. She's really gonna regret running away for all these years.

I'm walking around in the room thinking why she could've ran away. Maybe because I killed her mom and dad but it was for the best. I just want the best for her. But she is a traitor. I hate traitors.

-

Y/n's POV

My eyes slowly open, I look around and see a man walking around. I can't really see good because it's really dark but I think it's Tom. I've been kidnapped. Again. My lives a mess. Again. And I didn't do a fucking thing. Again.

"Please let me go..."
I say with a weak voice

The man turns to me and I can finally see its Tom.

"Let you go?!"
He says laughing a bit

"Are you fucking crazy Y/n?!"
He screams walking closer to me

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!"
He screams again.

I'm really scared of him. He is the same that he used to be. He's even more aggressive then he was before. I feel a small tear running down my cheek as he screams at me. Words are coming out of his mouth but I can't hear a thing. My eyes start watering and I can't see shit. I lay my chin on my chest looking down trying not to focus on Tom but on the good things, but he slaps me face and I'm in complete shock.

"Are you even listening?!"
He says mad

"I'm sorry"
I cry a bit

"Stop crying like a fucking baby and listen to me."
He says. He grabs a chair and sits in front of me.

"Now Y/n tell me. Why did you run away?"
He says trying to calm down

"You-you killed my fucking mom"
I says sniffling
"You could've done something different but you killed her right in-in front of me."

"Do you think I did it with no reason?!"
He says standing up

"Do you think I did this only for me?!"
He screams

"I did this for you Y/n! And you just ran away! Leaving me there. With a dead body and no one to love!"
His voice breaks while saying that

"You think about who you could've killed. Who you're gonna kill now."
He says swallowing

"What do you mean?"
I ask while my voice is breaking

"Who did you tell about me or the family?"
He says

"I told no one."
I say fast

"Who did you tell?!"
He screams

"Noah!"
I scream back

-to be continued-