Millie x Reader

For blake10205

Reader's P.O.V

"I can't believe he cheated on me!"

I don't usually take the bus anywhere. It's not very sanitary, and there are many creeps there. Public transport, in general, isn't really my thing. So I don't know why I chose to ride the bus back home from my friend's house.

"I could drive you back", they insisted. "I don't have anything else to do."

"It's fine, really", I assure them, patting their shoulder. "I don't want to bother you. I'm going to be okay."

Oh boy was I wrong.

I shift uncomfortably in my seat, trying to ignore the couple sitting across from me. They're two imp demons, a man and a woman. The man is patting the woman's back as she bawls her eyes out, crying over what I assume is her boyfriend or husband.

"Now, now, Millie, there's no reason to be upset. I think we all already knew Moxxie was a piece of shit anyway, so I, for one, am not surprised."

"B-but how could he?! We've been together for so many years, and I trusted him, and for him to just go and break that trust like that, I...!" She sobs and blows her nose into her handkerchief.

He sighs. "Well, Millie, it is sort of your fault for trusting him. I mean, do you want to know why I never got my heart broken? It's because I never form meaningful connections with people. You know what I always say, don't you?"

She looks up at him, face stained with runny mascara. "Shut up and do your work?"

"No! Always set your expectations so low that literally nothing can disappoint you. You shouldn't trust anyone to actually be a good person with morals and respect, no matter how close you are to them."

She doesn't look impressed, sniffling and muttering "I want to be left alone, Blitzø."

Blitzø nods, smiling. "Well, that's good. I'll just sit somewhere else." He gets up from his seat and hops into the one right next to me. He turns, his face barely an inch away from mine. 

"Hello, stranger", he coos.

I shuffle to the next seat.

He looks unbothered, a dopey grin plastered on his face. "We've got crazy weather today, huh?" He moves closer to me, until he's practically sitting on my lap. I ignore him, taking my phone out from my pocket and texting my friend.

icy: Hey I'm on the bus rn

Mother_of_Donuts: cool

Mother_of_Donuts: are there a lot of people

icy: No, it's empty except for me and two other people

icy: There's some lady who's crying cuz her husband cheated on her. It's really awkward lol

Mother_of_Donuts: yikes lol

icy: There's also this really annoying dude who won't leave me alone. He's looking over my shoulder as I'm texting this

I turn and give Blitzø a pointed glare. He doesn't seem to pick up the hint.

"Is that your friend?", he asks. I raise an eyebrow. "Yeah, they are. Now, do you mind?"

"You should greet them for me."

I sigh and keep texting.

icy: He says hi

Mother_of_Donuts: tell him to fuck off

icy: It's okay, I'm pretty sure he's illiterate