Your quirk for each villain

Tomura/Tenko -
Your Quirk: Healing
Healing: The ability to heal wounds on yourself and others
Drawback: It tires you quickly if you use it repeatedly in one situation.
Special Perks: Since your quirk is the opposite of Tomura's you won't be affected by his disintegration.

Dabi -
Your Quirk: Instant regeneration and Heated fingertips (Your fingertips can heat themselves up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit+)
Drawback: Regeneration: Has no drawback
-Heated Fingertips; If your emotions get too extreme they tend to heat up in small bursts.
Special Perks (or possible perks): If you wanted you could stay alive forever since you have regeneration your cells would regenerate themselves, but it is unlikely it'll happen since your regeneration can only work to certain extents and would therefore not be able to keep up with all the cells in your body

Toga -
Your Quirk: Chameleon (You're able to blend in with your surroundings)
Drawbacks: You had to learn to use it and when you use it too much your body can get confused causing your quirk to partially activate
Special Costume Drawback: You have to have little to no clothing or else your clothes would be seen...floating against a wall or something.
Special Perks: Well, if you get embarrassed you can just blend in and try to sneak away.

Kurogiri -
Your Quirk: Fish (You have some attributes of a fish such has: Being able to use your gills if you're in water, have scales on certain parts of your body, having webbed fingers)
Drawbacks: If your in the shower for too long (since it's tap-water) it can begin to damage your gills. For background information, you cannot put fish in tap-water or else it will eat at their gills.
Special Perks: Some of your teeth are a little sharper, I'll leave that up to you to decide which ones. Also, your scales come in patches on your upper arms, chest area, thighs, a bit on the ankles, and across your back sporadically.

Twice -
Your Quirk: Loud mind (Loud mind is a quirk where you can take any type of music you have heard, even if it was only once and play as loud as you want in someone else's head which could cause them to loose concentration, irritation, headaches etc...)
Drawbacks: If you are angry at someone or feel strongly towards them you can subconsciously do it to them. Though you can prevent this from self-discipline and practice. Another thing is you have to be around them physically.
Special Perks: At least you can make someone listen to a song.

All for One -
Your Quirk: Manipulation. (It is not limited to humans or animals, you can manipulate anything with endless practice and a strong mind)
Drawbacks: It is very hard to learn. If you use it too much or concentrate too hard on manipulating something it will cause you to get sick and bleed out your nose.
Special Perks: You can manipulate an animal to like you. ^-^

Chisaki/Overhaul -
Your Quirk: Charm (With charm you can make people infatuated with you with a type of pheromone that is produced from your skin at will) Sidenote: It lasts up to 30 minutes at first use, but not using up to an hour will get it back to 30 minutes lasting per first use.
Drawback: You just smell too nice my boi, jk. The more you use it the less time it lasts on each person you use it on. Also, I think best to use it by making it come from your hand and blowing directly on a person or in their direction.
Special Perks: You smell nice :)

Author's Note: Hope I did well on this, I plan to write longer ones in the future. If you want me to add a villain I will. Enjoy ^_^

- Author-Chan