First time cuddling (Twice)

Credit to the amazing artist for the art above, they're Roro on Twitter! Here's a link to where I got the art https://pin.it/3WDcAWO Enjoy the story! - Author-San

A/N: Author's Note

A/NThis will be told from the readers (your) first person perspective

    As Jin (Twice) and I sat on the floor fiddling with random objects and talking to one another. "Hey, Jin," "Yes?" "How many relationships have you been in?" I looked over at him to see his reaction, he just continued to look at the Rubik's Cube that he was playing with. "Like...I don't know four, including you. What about you, how many people have you been with?"
"*Insert the amount of people you've dating*(A/N: If you haven't dated anyone then act like you said, "Just you.")" It went quiet for a moment before Jin asked me, "Who was your first kiss?" I smiled sheepishly before answering him with a question, "Who was your first kiss?" He chuckled in response, "I was 17 and had a crush on this girl that I never got the courage to ask out on a date, but some how got the courage to kiss her... before I ran," I snorted a laugh but then quickly repressed it. I couldn't help but smirk a bit before asking my next question, "Was it good?~" He gave a small laugh, "I mean, I don't think it was as good as when we've kissed," I felt my face flush, "I'm flattered..." I could feel fluttering in my stomach and jittery everywhere. I suddenly stood up and walked up to him and gestured my hand out, he looked up at my questioning what I was doing but took my hand anyways and standing up. I lead him to the bed and laid down on it, he stared at me, "Come here," I gestured to the empty spot next to me, after a second he laid next to me. A smiled made its way onto my face before I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him against me, spooning him. (You being big spoon)

I hope you enjoyed this! I actually liked writing this! Please leave a comment below if you liked this, or if you have any critiques for me. Leave a vote if you'd like! Until next time
- Author-San 🖤