Your first date (Kurogiri)

Unfortunately, I do not know the artist from above, credit to them! This will like the others, be told from a third person point of view. - Author-Chan

Y/N = Your Name
E/C = Eye Colour
A/C = Authors Comment
A/M/Y/L = A Movie You Like
Y/F/S = Your Favourite Snack

     As Kurogiri stood, cleaning the invisible smudges in the glass he could only think of the the girl/boy that would sit at the bar, talking to him for hours on end. Though he couldn't understand why, he wouldn't deny himself from enjoying the company. The more he learned about him/her lead to Kurogiri growing a small crush on them. He worried that his feeling were one-sided and that Y/N felt nothing romantic in return, but he would never know if he continued to say nothing about it. As he waited for Y/N to come to the bar and talk to him like usual, he began mentally preparing himself for what he was going to ask him/her. About thirty minutes later he heard footsteps coming towards the bar, he began to feel jittery inside. He turned his head to see Y/N sitting at the bar with a smile on his/her face. His/Her soft E/C staring at him. He then asked his usual question, "Would you like anything to drink, Miss/Mr. Y/N?" Responding to Kurogiri with a light-hearted tone, "Just some milk," (A/C: The milk could have a flavouring of your wish. If you're lactose intolerant then it will be your favourite juice) nodding, Kurogiri then got him/her the milk/juice. He set the glass of liquid in front of Y/N, she/he thanked him. He then began to think of how he would as Y/N on a date without messing up, he heard him/her begin to talk to him about movies. Not wanting to interrupt him/her, Kurogiri stayed silent, listening whilst anxiously planning how he'd asked Y/N out. After awhile, Kurogiri finally felt confident enough to say, "Y\N, may I ask you something?" Turning his...head(?) towards him/her waiting for a response, quickly getting one, "Yeah of course," Y/N's tone laced with curiosity. Kurogiri inhaled before asking, "Would you...would you like to go on a date with me?" Bracing himself for rejection, he was surprised by Y/N's answer, "Yes, I would," his eyes widened. Not expecting him/her to accept his offer he didn't know where to take him/her. Y/N sat at the bar a bit anxious himself/herself, even shocked to an extent. The room then was occupied by a thick silence. Y/N finally spoke, cutting through the silence with, "Do you want to see a movie with me?" Kurogiri, turned his head towards him/her and responded, tripping and stuttering over his words, "Uh! Y-Yes I would. Is there-I mean what would you like to see?" Y/N finding his bashful response quite cute, smiled and said, "Anything you want." At a loss for any title to come to mind Kurogiri stood awkwardly, not being able to think of one, "Wha-Whatever you'd li-like."
~Timeskip to the movie~
As both Y/N and Kurogiri walking to the cinema showing A/M/Y/L. Y/N handed the employee their movie tickets, both walked into the cinema and were given where their movie was showing. Kurogiri then asked, "Would you like to get any snacks?" (A/C: Just wanted to say that movie snacks are over priced as fuck) "Yeah," they both walked to over to the line of people waiting to get the over priced snacks and drinks. After a good amount of time waiting, they then got Y/F/S and a large sized popcorn. After getting snacks, Kurogiri and Y/N began walking to their movie room number.

I hope I wrote this well, I was at a bit of a loss for what to put for Kurogiri since we don't know much personal information about him, I wanted the date to be simplistic. I hope you enjoyed this one! Until next time
- Author-Chan