First Time cuddling (Toga)

A reader had requested me to link the art, so here :D https://pin.it/s9eNTKY . Credit to the amazing artist for the art above! - Author-Chan

A/N: This will be told from from reader's perspective (aka First person)

As I laid on my bed watching Netflix on my laptop to suddenly hear my door open. I look up to see Toga smiling at me, it wasn't unusual for her to come in unannounced. I mean considering that we've been friends for years it doesn't surprise me.
"How can I help you, madam?" I ask, she giggles in response before climbing onto the foot of my bed. "You might be able to~" I raise an eyebrow before her suddenly crawling up to me and laying on my chest. My eyes widen whilst my body stiffening, I can feel my cheeks and ears heat up. What do I do?! Fuck! Fuck! What do I do?! Do I just let her? Do I wrap my arm around her? My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Himi saying, "Your heart is beating so fast, wonder why?~" I looked down at her not knowing how to respond. After a moment of awkwardly laying there whilst Toga has her head on my chest I finally begin to slowly relax. "Wow, your heart has finally slowed down," She said teasing me at this point. "Thanks for the update," I say sarcastically. Himiko begins giggling loudly, I couldn't help but smile at her before draping one arm around her shoulders.

I hope you enjoyed this one! Please leave any criticism or questions you have in the comments, vote if you'd like. I appreciate how sweet you all are, much love!
- Author-San 👋