Your first date (Shigiraki/Shimura)

Credit to pictorch, you can find them on DeviantArt! Enjoy~ - Author-Chan

Sidenote: This story will be told from a third person point of view

Y/N = Your Name
F/C = Favourite Colour
A/N = Author's Note
     As Tomura sat on his bed, pondering whether he should ask Y/N on a date. Little did he know, she/he was planning to take him to an arcade (Just imagine how happy he'd be for just a moment ^_^). Whilst continuing to ponder it, Y/N knocked on his door. Though he couldn't see her/him through the door, she/he was a nervous wreck. Having a mild blush on her/his cheeks and a portion of her/his ears, she/he managed to stand straight up with a somewhat call expression. Shigiraki stood up and walked to his bedroom door opening it. "Hey, Tomura," she/he spoke with a soft smile on her/his face, trying to ignore her/his own blush. He spoke in a meek tone, "H-Hey, Y/N." Deciding to not comment on his stuttering she/he responded with, "I would like to ask you out, yes on a date. To an arcade," Y/N said with a more confident smile. He blushed in response, from his cheeks, to ears, and even to his neck a bit. Her/His courage withering away with every moment Tomura didn't respond until he spoke, tripping over his own words, "Ye-," clearing his throat trying to not be obviously flustered; "Yes, I would like to go on a date with you." His attention went to her clothes, hoping he wouldn't have to dress up too much, considering he doesn't really have any clothes like that. Seeing that she/he was wearing a fairly nice f/c shirt, a black leather jacket, and dark blue skinny jeans. Somewhat relived, he still felt like his clothes are still subpart. He managed to croak, "Sorry I don't really have any nice clothes," shifting as he spoke, clearly embarrassed. Y/N furrowed her/his brows slightly, "Your clothes are fine. You can go with what you're wearing and still look cute," realising how forward she'd/he'd been her/his face flushed a pink. Shigiraki's eyes widened and he looked down at the floor feeling overly flattered. He took off 'father' walked back into his room to get his black hoodie. She/He stood waiting for him still astounded at how forward she's/he's been. Shigiraki walked back to his door, going out of it now and closed it behind him. Y/N looked up at him smiling slightly, her/his blush not as noticable now, she/he gently grabbed his wrist and guided him out of the bar ( A/N: I'm pretty sure that's where they all stay since they're rooms above the bar and stuff, sorry for the interruption.)
~Timeskip to the arcade~

As Shigiraki and Y/N walked into the arcade he realised he didn't bring any money. Stopping dead in his tracks and saying, "Oh shit! I'm so sorry Y/N I forgot to get some money," expressing genuine regret, her/his only response was a somewhat confident smile, "No need to worry, I'm paying!" He stared at her/him feeling both happy and guilty, "Isn't the more masculine or dominant one supposed to pay?" A slight frown crossed her/his face before she/he gave a cheeky smile, "Uh-no, I'm paying since I asked YOU out," putting emphasis on you. Shigiraki only gave a meek smile and followed her/him further into the arcade.

I hope you all enjoyed! I absolutely loved writing this! I hate how the character usually has to be the one asking the reader out on a date, so I thought it'd be much more entertaining for you, the reader to ask them out ;)! Until next time
- Author-Chan