Prologue

Isabella spent most of her life in a small town in the theater department. Ever since she was little she always wanted to become a famous singer and actress. Although she had these dreams, her family didn't always support them to the fullest. When she finally gets casted on Legacies, she moves to Atlanta, Georgia to pursue her acting career to the fullest. As she starts acting on there, her dad wants to pull her out of the show due to his resentment towards his exwife when she comes out as bisexual and divorces him for a woman. Danielle and Kaylee offer to take care of Isabella as her family tries to solve the issues they are having while she continues to act on the show.
When a new guy, Josh, joins the show as Isabella's love interest, she soon falls for him and quickly. Only problem is she doesn't want to get hurt or have the relationship judged in the public eye. Now Isabella is left with the decision of trying to move past her parents problems and start a relationship, or play it safe due to her past.

Ashlyn was raised by her older sister, Danielle, while her parents went through a messy divorce. When their mom completely moves on from the family when she's 7, her father is left heartbroken and miserable for years. Three years ago he was arrested, and that left Ashlyn alone with Danielle. When Danielle starts acting on a spinoff show from The Originals, Legacies, they move to Atlanta, Georgia where Danielle soon starts dating her co-star, Kaylee. The three have lived together for three years, and soon their other co-star, Isabella, moves in with them during Season 2.

Although everything seemed normal, the two never expected their mom to come back after years and try to get custody of Ashlyn again, especially since she was the one who left. Now Danielle and Ashlyn are left with the decision to let their mom raise Ashlyn again after being absent for this long, or to protect themselves and keep their distances.

Collaboration with Lucyboo101