C minor

Chapter 2

Isabella

Today I had my first scene with Josh. Last night we had a mini get together to welcome him to the cast which was definitely fun to have. It makes me forget about all the things going on at home. I was in Quincy's trailer trying to teach him how to play the Ukulele.

"No Quincy C minor is like this," I said and showed him but he was just struggling.

"I'm just trying to make a song, kid." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"To make a song you have to learn one first so you can know what chords sound good together," I said

"Okay show me something you've been working on." He said giving my ukulele

"Okay so you start with C minor, then B flat, E flat, A flat then another B flat."

Feels like I'm not where I'm supposed to be

I don't fit in with these familiar faces

And the games they play don't mean a thing to me

I know there's so much more

"That was so good." A voice said and it was Josh. "I'm sorry I wasn't eavesdropping or anything. I heard you guys playing then you started singing. I'm sorry I don't mean to come off as a creep or anything." He started rambling.

"You're fine Josh. It was just a little something I was working on when I was home this weekend." I said.

"But uh Jen said we start filming by the lake in15 so. I'm just gonna go." He said and walked off.

"He likes you," Quincy said in a singsong tone once he went away.

"No, Quincy he just met me there's no way he could like me," I said immediately. "Back to the task at hand. C minor." I said trying to avoid that awkward encounter.

-

"And Action!" Julie yelled

"Hey," Josh said and sat next to the lake.

"Hi. Ricky right? Thea's sister." I said and looked over at him and he nodded.

"Why are you out here all alone?" He said and threw a rock in the water.

"It's a peaceful getaway," I said. "With all the craziness with Dark Josie and the Necromancer I just needed a quiet place to think," I said.

"Is it always like this?" He said which made me look at him.

"Like what?" I asked looking deep into his eyes. They're really pretty.

"Isabella your line?" He whispered. Oh god, I missed my line.

"Sorry, Julie!" I yelled. Dammit, Isabella get a hold of yourself.

"You're fine kiddo. Take 5!" Julie yelled and I quickly got up.

"Hey, I thought you're supposed to be the expert here." He said jokingly.

"Yeah, I think I'm having a bit of an off day," I said and ran near the crew to go over lines. Lines that I already know. Dammit, Joshua look what you did to me.