Mom's

Isabella POV

Chapter 1

And I want is for that to be okay

I sang while playing my keyboard. I was in my dressing room waiting for me to be called to set and I was writing a song in the process. I star on a CW show called Legacies. It's definitely one of my projects that I'm most proud of. I've done little commercials and things growing up. I even had a Disney show but that didn't last very long because of scandals surrounding a certain castmate. This environment is just so much more welcoming in general

There was a knock on my dressing room door and one of our stage managers Jen had come in "You're being called for hair and makeup." Jen said and I nodded. I grabbed my phone and AirPods and headed to the hair and makeup trailer.

"Victor I have come so you can make me pretty," I said walking in the Trailer and Quincy and Chris were in here already. "What's up, guys. I said." And sat in the Chair so Victor can work his magic.

"Just chilling. How were your weekend Bells?" Quincy asked and I shrugged my shoulders. I went to visit my family over the weekend and let's just say it wasn't my favorite thing that I've done but I missed them. My new step-mom Cheryl took me shopping but when I came back my mom and dad were outside of mom's house screaming at each other.

"Nothing different from the usual I guess," I said then Ashlyn and a teenage boy walked in. The boy was cute I will say that. No stop remain professional. My dad will throw a fit if he knew I developed a crush on someone at work.

"Mini Russ," Chris said which made Ashlyn roll her eyes.

"Can we not." She said annoyed.

"Hey, Ash who's your friend?" Quincy said squinting.

"Oh this is Josh, he's playing my big brother on the show. Josh, that's Isabella but everyone calls her Izzie, and that's Quincy and Chriss." She said and we all waved at him and he sat in the chair while Scotty started his hair.

"Scotty is gonna have to work magic on the mop," I said jokingly and he laughed.

"Yeah cause your hair is in better condition than mine right?" He said. I had rollers all over my hair.

"Ok good point," I said.