Pre Calc

Chapter 10

Isabella POV

I had gotten home from Josh's apartment expecting a certain boy to be here. What I came home to was Ashlyn doing homework on the counter while Danielle and Kaylee were in the kitchen.

"Hey, guys," I said. I received a chorus of heys from the 3 of them. "Where's Hayden?" I asked while putting my school bag down and pulled out my laptop.

"He's at his hotel. We are going to hang out more tomorrow." She said. "How was Josh's." She said looking at me.

"Nothing happened if that's what you are implying," I said opening my history module. "He helped me with Pre Calc like he said he would. Then we played on his Xbox." I said. "What did you do with Hayden today?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing eventful." She said.

"Are we bad guardians?" Kaylee said in a joking tone.

"What are you talking about?" Ashlyn asked.

"We let you go off to a boy's apartment alone. What if something happened? And then you were hanging out with your childhood crush." Danielle said

"Well, I'm not pregnant and don't plan on it for the next 200 years." I said, "Plus neither of us is that stupid." I said

"Come on guys give us a little more faith than that," Ashlyn said.

"What are you guys making?" I said they were doing a lot in the kitchen which rarely happens so now I'm slightly concerned.

"Well steamed vegetables, rice, and chicken seems pretty good," Danielle said and I saw Kaylee using the mixer in the back

"I thought we established that I was the baker in this house after your failed cinnamon bun attempt," I said going into the kitchen. She was trying to make a pie.

"I'm learning okay it's a process." She attempted to justify it.

"Can Izzie make cookies as a backup?" Ashlyn said and Danielle laughed.

"No we are going to eat Kaylee's attempt at pie even if it's disgusting," Danielle said and shoved me out the kitchen

"Just cause your head over heels in love with her so you're going to do anything to keep her happy doesn't men Ash and I have to suffer in that process," I said, and then there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it, I don't want to be apart of battle of the deserts," Ashlyn said and went to grab the door.

"My pie is going to taste fan fucking tasting okay," Kaylee said.

"Danielle," Ashlyn said coming into the kitchen she looked like she saw a ghost. "Moms here."