Percy: Time for some Maze Games

Percy: Time for some maze games

When Artemis told me that Orion wasn't her love, I was soaring through the air, metaphorically of course because if I accidentally soared through the air, Zeus would kill me. Or maybe I'll get a free pass because I am a god... hmmm...

Anyways back to the topic.

I flashed to the tunnel... only to fall in a ditch. I shook my head off the dirt and looked around and saw nothing but dirt. I groaned. If its Lacy pranking me, I swear Phobos will need a new daughter.

I tried flashing out, but I couldn't. I groaned loudly and stood up and felt around the ditch. All of a sudden, a symbol glowed after I touched it. I looked at it cautiously and noticed that it was a delta symbol.

Delta? Why does it sound familiar? Could it be?

All I said was, "Oh shit" before the ground opened up and I fell... again. I landed on my butt and I let out a loud "OWWWWWW!" as I felt a rock poke into my butt.

I got up and immediately took it out and flashed some nectar. Thankfully, my powers began working and a flask of nectar appeared in my hands. I rubbed some nectar on my butt and relaxed as it worked its magic and began healing my butt.

I staggered forward as I recognised the scenery of the Labyrinth. I tried flashing outside but, as I knew, I failed. I walked forward before the road split into two ways. I glared at the roads and shouted out, "JANUS COME OUT!"

There was a flash and a two headed person or Janus came out of the view and said, "Hmmm... seen after two demigods and a satyr... dealt with that Luke kid... and..." he looked up and noticed me and continued, "now I have to listen to a degraded and useless minor god."

I ignored his comment and said, "Which way should I go?"

He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Depends which way you want to go."

I glared at him and said, "You will tell me the way to get out of here RIGHT. NOW."

He shrinked back before his left head said, "Go right."

His left head turned to him and said, "Go left."

They continued bickering before I had enough and before they could comprehend it, I held my sword in front of them and said, "Now tell me which way?"

They gulped and said in unison, "Up," and they flashed away.

I cursed at their words and luck that they were able to flash out and I wasn't. I kept walking forward before I realised something. If I am underground, wouldn't there be water?

I sensed and felt a faint water source from nearby. It was so faint that I literally had to walk or rather stagger towards it. I kept walking till I heard drops of water. I walked forwards toward it when I heard a voice saying, "I sense him nearby. Where might he be?"

I hid behind a rock and looked over it and saw a giant that I recognised as Antaneus, son of Poseidon and Gaia. He was way older than me and probably had more strength over water and land than me. But that's what makes even the most controlled people become arrogant. Excess power.

I drew my sword and stepped out and said, "Yo, Antaneus. How's life treating you, eh?"

He turned around and noticed me and boomed, "Perseus? The disgraced Olympian? Oh, I never thought I would see you. Well its definitely a pleasure to see you."

I played along and said, "Pleasure's mine."

He nodded and said, "True. The pleasure's yours. Well why are you here?"

I replied, "I have been sent to tell you to walk forwards and take the first right. There you will find some monsters and an arena. Go and entertain yourself."

His face brightened at the mention of entertainment and sprinted off in the direction. To be honest, I had no idea where I sent him. I just gave him random directions as I wouldn't be able to defend myself against him.

Anyways, I walked towards the drops of water, gathered some water and applied it on my butt and relaxed again as I felt my wound get healed completely.

I looked up and noticed that I was... trapped.

I groaned out loud, "Ugh, fucking maze. I have had enough of this for atleast a decade. I don't think things can get any worse."

Just as I said that, I shut my mouth tight as I heard a growl to my right. I swore, "I just had to jinx myself," before I was flung across the cavern. I crashed into a wall and crumpled.

I forced myself to stay conscious and glared at the hell hound that faced me. I drew my sword and charged at it. It jumped above me and slashed with its claws, cutting my back open with 3 cuts. I hissed in pain before controlling the water and spraying it on the hell hound's eyes. It squealed in pain and I took the disadvantage and slashed with my sword. Its head rolled aside before its whole body burst into golden dust. (A/N: No, its not Mrs. O'Leary. I am not that cruel)

I fell on the ground as I felt my pain increasing. Suddenly, I heard a calming voice say, "Sleep, my friend. Rest. I will take care of you."

I silently muttered as I recognised the speaker, "Pan?"