Percy: The Throne Room

I strolled over to my chariot, two beautiful hippocampi neighing as they sensed me come over. I petted them just as the ground beneath me shook. I gritted my teeth and looked around at the deserted underground tunnel I had been living at for so long.

My eyes glowed softly as I used time to reverse the tunnel. I got on my chariot and rushed out just as the tunnel began changing back to its original form.

The ground shook again as I rode the chariot to where Typhon was fighting against the Olympians. As much as I wanted to, I knew that I couldn't go to help my father against Oceanus or go to help my half-brother prepare against Kronos.

If Hades' spawn played the cards right then my half-brother would have a chance to stop the elimination of Western Civilisation.

"Perseus?"

I turned around and saw Artemis holding a silver bow, a pair of deer leading her chariot. I grinned as I unsheathed my sword, Stormy (A lame name I know but hey, blame my dad for naming it that) and shouted back, "Yeah."

A blast of fire brought us back to the fight as Hephaestus fired columns of fire towards Typhon who seemed unaffected. He rose his palm and swatted the air, hitting Apollo and Aphrodite. The two swivelled before gaining balance and resuming the attacks.

I dodged as Zeus charged his master bolt and shot it at Typhon. Typhon staggered before continuing forward. I rushed forward, jumping off the chariot and landing on Typhon's head or should I say, one of his heads.

As if sensing me, all the heads focused on me and their narrow eyes became narrower, but no head dared to attack, lest they bite their face.

I gave the heads a sloppy grin before slashing at the eyes. Blood spluttered out and covered my body as the head howled in pain. The howl was so great that my ears almost popped out of my skull. The howl left the gods dazed in pain.

Typhon, realising the leverage it now had, shot fire at the random direction, getting Dionysus who crashed down, probably somewhere in southern United States.

I jumped over another head and continued slashing the eyes. Unfortunately, Typhon wasn't stupid as he realised what I was doing and snarled before biting on his own face, getting me inside his mouth. The smell almost made me puke but I held it in and slashed on the inside.

Groans emitted from the mouth before fumes began emitting from the throat. My eyes widened as I teleported to my chariot which was flying around Typhon.

Zeus gave me a nod before shooting another master bolt at Typhon. Ares and Athena transformed their weapons into spears and attempted to attack Typhon but he simply exhaled air making the two fly back.

I sensed Percy drawing on my power and I slowly landed on the ground and said, harshly, "What is it? I am in a battle against Typhon so hurry up."

He replied, with surprising calmness, "I know and I am going to help you with it. Use the sea to stop Typhon. I tried to ask Dad but he said that he can't leave his palace to be destroyed. You are the only one who can help right now."

I felt slightly touched but I replied back, "I can't Percy. I have never used the domain to that level."

"If anyone can do it, its you."

"I'll try Percy."

I was about to come back but I sensed some hesitation from Percy as he said, "Wait. Um... do you think you could get some help from the cyclops?"

I laughed softly and said, "You are pitying Tyson, aren't you?"

He retraced his steps, "No... no... its just... he has fought battles too and I feel bad that he has to stay at the back while the others are fighting."

"I'll get their help if I am able to get the water to listen to me."

I cut off the connection and rushed off to the sea. Artemis flew next to me and asked, "What are you doing?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Trying something crazy."

She patted my back and said, "So nothing out of the ordinary?"

I mock laughed before turning serious and said, "I am going to try controlling the sea. I don't know if it will work."

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked at Artemis who seemed to be holding something back but she forced a smile and said, "I know you can do it."

I gave her a grin as I watched her fly back to the fight. I turned to the sea and closed my eyes, focusing solely on the water in the sea.

I felt the molecules and I tried to control it but something- or rather somebody- was holding it back. A woman with raven silky straight hair popped out, a shell in her hand as her icy blue eyes glared at me.

"Who are you? How dare you try to control me?"

Me? I replied back, "You are the nymph of this sea?"

"Well aren't you smart?" she retorted sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and said, "I don't have time for this. I am sorry for trying to control your waters, but I need to. This is the only way to stop Typhon."

Her eyes softened but she shook her head and said, "I am sorry but I can't. Only Poseidon can control my waters."

"What about his son?"

Recognition dawned in her eyes as her mouth formed an O. "P-Perseus?"

I nodded and said, "May I?"

She bowed and nodded and flickered out, just as power flooded my system. I gasped out as I felt the control of the entire water in her river. I took the reins and charged right at Typhon, surprising the Olympians. I stopped right in front of Typhon, my sword pointing right at him.

Once all his heads were focused on me, I focused on the river. Typhon shot a column of fire, only to be met with a wave of water. Steam erupted from the location as I moved to another side. Typhon shook his head, disturbed by the steam.

I shot another wave of water at Typhon, confusing Typhon. Using the distraction as advantage, Zeus shot another Master bolt at Typhon. I used the water, right as Typhon stepped in it, and pulled him in it.

A group of Cyclops emerged, led by none other than Tyson, who cheered, "PEANUT BUTTER!"

The other cyclops followed his strange cheer and began charging towards Typhon, holding him down. Chains they had brought lashed out, striking and holding Typhon down.

I changed my form to resemble Poseidon and my sword shifted to a trident. I threw my trident which impaled in Typhon's throat. Golden blood, immortal ichor, spewed from the wound, making a waterfall taller than a skyscraper. The trident flew back to my hand.

The other gods struck with renewed force. Ares rode in and stabbed Typhon in the nose. Artemis shot the monster in the eye with a dozen silver arrows. Apollo shot a blazing volley of arrows and set the monster's loincloth on fire. And Zeus kept pounding the giant with lightning, until finally, slowly, the water rose, wrapping Typhon like a cocoon, and he began to sink under the weight of the chains. Typhon bellowed in agony, thrashing with such force that waves sloshed the Jersey shore, soaking five-story buildings and splashing over the George Washington Bridge-but down he went as my dad opened a special tunnel for him at the bottom of the river-an endless waterslide that would take him straight to Tartarus. The giant's head went under in a seething whirlpool, and he was gone.

I grinned as Artemis landed to my side, panting from the excessive force. I looked around as the Olympians looked tired and exhausted.

I extended my hand to Artemis and said, "As much as I would like for us to stay here and take a break, I am afraid we can't waste anymore time here. We need to hurry to Olympus."

She nodded as she gripped my arm and we both got on my chariot and rushed towards Manhattan. Towards my possible end.