Aaron!

This is me re-writing the previous 'Mermaid Tales Season Two' I wrote previously and discontinued. Here we go!

     Aphmau's POV

     I smiled as Aaron and I talked for a while. We were sitting on his boat. It was a big boat. 

     "I missed you," He smiled.

     "I missed you too," I said smiling and holding his hand. He blushed and looked away shyly. I smiled and moved closer to him. I smiled as he turned to look at me. I smiled while our faces were almost touching. He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. I blushed and smiled at him. He put his hand on my hip. He looked at me with his dark eyes. He ran his hand down to my tail.

     "Do you have a way to do whatever you did last time?" He asked. 

     "I do," I said. "I'll be back in a bit." 

     "Ok," He smiled. I went back to the water and swam back to our kingdom. I got there and was greeted by Teony. 

     "Aphmau, good to see you! How are things up there?" She asked with a smile. 

     "Good, I came down here to ask my dad (Eric is her adoptive dad in case you forgot) for something," I said. 

     "Well, he's been wanting you to come visit him. He's been quite lonely since Katelyn stepped up to become Queen," She said with a small frown. 

     "Ok," I said. Teony and I swam to my dad's house. We got there and knocked on the door. He answered it and hugged me.

     "Aphmau!" He said hugging me.

     "Hey, Dad," I smiled. 

     "How is the human world. It's been years since I was up there," He said.

     "It's going pretty well," I smiled. 

     "I know you didn't come down here just to visit me. What do you need?" He asked.

     "I-I was wondering if you know anyone who has the ability to change mermaids to humans?" I asked.

      "I do, she isn't the best person, but she knows magic like that," He said after thinking for a second. 

      "Ok, where does she live?" I asked.

      "She lives down under the cliff. Her name is Lucinda," He said.

      "Thanks," I smiled and was about to leave.

      "Be safe," He said.

      "Thanks, bye," I said leaving. 

      "I should go with you," Teony said as I began to swim towards where my dad had described. 

      "I'll be ok," I said.

      "Come on, it could be dangerous," She said looking at me.

      "Fine, come on," I smiled and we arrived where Lucinda lived. I knocked on the door. A mermaid with orange hair and red eyes. When she saw me she smirked.

      "Are you Lucinda?" I asked. 

      "Yes, you are Aphmau, correct?" She asked.

      "Yes, I heard from my dad, Eric, that you know magic to temporarily change mermaids to humans," I said. 

      "Yes, I can. Come in," She said to us. I smiled and we swam into her home.

      "How does it work?" I asked.

      "Well, I can make these pendants where you can control whether or not you are a mermaid," She said.

      "That's amazing," I said.

      "It will be ready tomorrow morning," She said.

      "Thank you. How do you want me to pay you?" I asked.

      "Just be sure to keep in contact with me, that's all!" She said.

      "Ok, thank you so much. I'll be back tomorrow," I said. I left and went to Aaron's boat. He came over and helped me in. I smiled and hugged him. He smiled and kissed me. I giggled.

      "So?" He asked with his hand on my tail. I blushed and smiled.

      "I talked to someone who can make something that can turn me into a human and give me the ability to turn back to a mermaid," I said.

      "Great, when will you get that?" He asked.

      "Tomorrow morning," I said.

      "Well, I feel like you will be uncomfortable up here tonight," He said.

      "I'll spend tonight underwater and I'll come back up when I have the pendant," I smiled.

      "Alright," He kissed my cheek. I blushed and went back to my home under the sea.